I need help with my Team Topic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with my Team Topic.

As the title suggests, this Topic will be used to help people decide who to use in their team.

From Formation to Scouting, anything can be covered here! Don't be shy!

You can list your team in the general format, or state your entire Roster if you are really struggling.

Cool! I was looking for a topic like this before I started my own, I've been wanting to ask about my team setup for a while.

Just wanted to hear opinions on how to get more out of my team and to see if I've even got the optimal setup I can have at the moment.

First Setup:

Nari(5/5) - Silla(1/5)(Ace) - William(5/5)
    Duke(5/5) - Sammy(5/5) - Shu(5/5)
    Avnore(3/5) - Yuri(3/5) - Kiki(2/5) - Mikael(5/5)(Support)
    Kei(5/5)

My team is pretty trash, not sure what to do with it.
    I have Roina(4/5), Kevin(1/5), Virgil(3/5), Anael(4/5), Veronica (3/5), Miho (1/5), Chitose(0/5), Milky(1/5), and Renee (0/5)
    In terms of unique stones I have Teranox Blood (on William), Ermaltion (on Kei), and Silent Cold (on Mikael).

Let me know if you have any advice on where I should go from here.

Comment

go for sc guinevre instead silla and work onr enee to boost CD on william. i would replace shu with anael or chitose if you invest in her since her EE skillset is so damn good for a light line. work on Miho tbh she is so fkin broken enemy cant move with her in backline. place virgil instead avnore, he is a lot better since he can heal quicker than avnore cauz he is an insane sp regen. i know he is full spu but u only have kiki as a stealer and 2 totem pen back line is not the best choice so i would replace yuri with an elemental totem like magnus/nerua depending on which striker u are against and put shu instead mikael.
      TL DR
      team to use now:
      nari silla william
      duke sammy anael
      virgil kiki magnus shu
      kei

team to use in the future with the work i wrote up:
      renee (main pass) luka/guin (with sc) william
      duke sammy anael/chitose
      virgil kiki miho magnus/nerua (depending enemy striker)
      kei

in the 2nd team there is no shu i am sorry but he is a lot good in pve but not that good in pvp (IMO)

Comment

It looks like I'll need to find magnus for myself soon. I don't know about Luka/Guin I kind of need Silla mostly for her ace ability I think. So probably Renee - Silla - William. And yeah I get what you say about Shu, I guess I just really want to use him due to having him 5 superb and that alone makes him beastly for now. I'm going to definetly use chitose as soon as I have her evolved for my mid line because I'm sick of Bell/Metatron and that should help mitigate that a bit. Thank you for the advice, I'll update later on how I'm doing in the future some time.

Comment

sure but i would try guin sc combo since she provides like 40%cd more + renee is 70% more cd with active pass

Comment

Finally somewhere to ask for help with my setup. My team is far from beasty, also I have no max superb'd players almost, but was looking at a reddit post about what tiers players where placed in and I gathered a few decent players I think. Saying that, the thread is a little old by now.

My team so far:
            Dale (0/5) - Renee (0/5) - Sharr (1/5)
            Victoria (2/5) - Beth (0/5) - Lynia (0/5)
            Sammy (0/5)"Ace" - Leah (0/5) - Virgil (1/5)
            gk: Robin (1/5)

Rest of 5* in lodgings:
            Orses, Skorn, Hercules, Muspel, Enthia, Elizabeth, Kirin, Tyler, Jean, Angela.

Speacial mention: I have a 5* full superb'd Ortega evolved

Any help, tips and advice would be appreciated aswell as any players to look for in the future, thank you.

Comment

Here's a question about managers. Right now I'm using Lohengrin and Maya as my sponsors, Olivia and Anne as my Trainers, and Aaron as my scout.

Is Eun worth the 1600 gp to scout her?
              Last edited by 1pwny; 04-12-2016, 11:20 AM. Reason: Edited for gramnar

Comment

Originally posted by 1pwny View Post
                Here's a question about managers. Right now I'm using Lohengrin and Maya as my sponsors, Olivia and Anne as my Trainers, and Aaron as my scout.

Is Eun worth the 1600 gp to scout her?
                no the must have managers are lucy gerold and clover for stats boost u can bypass the rest for when you are bigger in the game

Comment

Originally posted by CeeFoNiGi View Post
                  Finally somewhere to ask for help with my setup. My team is far from beasty, also I have no max superb'd players almost, but was looking at a reddit post about what tiers players where placed in and I gathered a few decent players I think. Saying that, the thread is a little old by now.

My team so far:
                  Dale (0/5) - Renee (0/5) - Sharr (1/5)
                  Victoria (2/5) - Beth (0/5) - Lynia (0/5)
                  Sammy (0/5)"Ace" - Leah (0/5) - Virgil (1/5)
                  gk: Robin (1/5)

Rest of 5* in lodgings:
                  Orses, Skorn, Hercules, Muspel, Enthia, Elizabeth, Kirin, Tyler, Jean, Angela.

Speacial mention: I have a 5* full superb'd Ortega evolved

Any help, tips and advice would be appreciated aswell as any players to look for in the future, thank you.
                  basically a team is made with this method:
                  frontline: assist totem striker
                  mid line: penetrator - ball holder - totem/stealer
                  backline: stealer totems gk

so since you have 0 invested units i will raccomand u which units are best in the meta now and which unit you can use in the near future.
                  FRONT LINE: dale is a penetrator and u wont have a penetrator front line, u want instead have a totem here like silla or anyother according to the striker you want to use.
                  Renee: one if not the best s2 passer. i would keep her and invest
                  Sharr: she was very strong but now she is not anymore i suggest you to wait befor invest in one striker, developers will do a striker patch very soon but atm the best no legendary striker is VITOS so if u wanna go with some1 is better to go with him
                  Mid line: Victoria is a good reflex totem but she needs investment to be good in the future
                  Beth: you would use this legend like a penetrator but obv is much more
                  Lynia : a very good pen
                  problem of ur mid lane is that you don't have a ball holder, sammy could be your ball holder
                  Backline: you want lucian as ur gk since he is by far the strongest gk in the game. the other most used players used here are KIKI and Magnus.
                  Virgil is also a very powerful unit now.

the only units i suggest u to invest for now are vitos when you find one if he dsnt get nerfed soon by devs and lucian when you find one.
                  the team could be like this:
                  Renee-totem-Vitos
                  Beth-Sammy-victoria or another totem/stealer
                  Kiki Magnus Virgil
                  Gk Lucian

Comment

Are you looking for PvP or PvE thoughts? (:

Comment

Hi guys, so I'm pretty new to the game and with all legends being drawn and I'm the one who ended up getting Duke as my legend reward ._. Well, gotta make due with what I got. Anyone can help me with my team setup? This is my line-up:

Ari | Baltheon | Blue Dragoon

Victoria | Sage/Jill(S) | Yuri

Frederica | Kre'vya | Nia

Robin

I don't know where to put Duke in there and I also got Jacob. Might recall robin for Lucian soon. I just farmed GP like crazy for past days so I stand on 1.7k GP. I'll try to get my hands on a striker 1st. I heard that Lucid is good to pair with Balth but I don't know how to use her. Any advices is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by anyroddick87 View Post

basically a team is made with this method:
                        frontline: assist totem striker
                        mid line: penetrator - ball holder - totem/stealer
                        backline: stealer totems gk

so since you have 0 invested units i will raccomand u which units are best in the meta now and which unit you can use in the near future.
                        FRONT LINE: dale is a penetrator and u wont have a penetrator front line, u want instead have a totem here like silla or anyother according to the striker you want to use.
                        Renee: one if not the best s2 passer. i would keep her and invest
                        Sharr: she was very strong but now she is not anymore i suggest you to wait befor invest in one striker, developers will do a striker patch very soon but atm the best no legendary striker is VITOS so if u wanna go with some1 is better to go with him
                        Mid line: Victoria is a good reflex totem but she needs investment to be good in the future
                        Beth: you would use this legend like a penetrator but obv is much more
                        Lynia : a very good pen
                        problem of ur mid lane is that you don't have a ball holder, sammy could be your ball holder
                        Backline: you want lucian as ur gk since he is by far the strongest gk in the game. the other most used players used here are KIKI and Magnus.
                        Virgil is also a very powerful unit now.

the only units i suggest u to invest for now are vitos when you find one if he dsnt get nerfed soon by devs and lucian when you find one.
                        the team could be like this:
                        Renee-totem-Vitos
                        Beth-Sammy-victoria or another totem/stealer
                        Kiki Magnus Virgil
                        Gk Lucian
                        Thanks for taking your time and replying to me. I took your advice and tweaked my team. It's working much better now. I rerolled Robin for Lucian and he is really good.

Team setup atm:

Orses - Renee - Sharr
                        Victoria - Sammy(ace) - Beth
                        Leah- Virgil - Lynia
                        Gk: Lucian

Atm I'm looking to replace Orses and my defence line needs someone too I think. Meanwhile I drew Nari but I don't know if I should use her and if so, where to place her.
                        I will wait with investing in strikers because, as you said, a striker patch is coming? so should I just invest fully in Lucian atm, or Beth or Renee?
                        Also do you have another suggestion to a good defence line?

Again thanks for all your help.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Vaaxe View Post
                          Hi guys, so I'm pretty new to the game and with all legends being drawn and I'm the one who ended up getting Duke as my legend reward ._. Well, gotta make due with what I got. Anyone can help me with my team setup? This is my line-up:

Ari | Baltheon | Blue Dragoon

Victoria | Sage/Jill(S) | Yuri

Frederica | Kre'vya | Nia

Robin

I don't know where to put Duke in there and I also got Jacob. Might recall robin for Lucian soon. I just farmed GP like crazy for past days so I stand on 1.7k GP. I'll try to get my hands on a striker 1st. I heard that Lucid is good to pair with Balth but I don't know how to use her. Any advices is much appreciated. Thanks guys!
                          Remove Kri'veya, move Nia or Fredrica to CB, move Yuri to the backline to either LB or RB. Despite what the position bonuses say, she's best used either in the back or the frontline because that's where her totems work the best.

Add Duke to where Yuri is. You typically want to have as many reflex totems as you can in the midline because reflex is an op stat that lets you penetrate safely and steal balls with 1 HP.

Recall Robin for Lucian. Robin is a mediocre GK and the worst thing that can happen is that Lucian gets nerfed and you can recall him for another GK.

Jacob is an extremely slow character and not a very usable card in PvP. Great in PvE because of his atk/crit totems and crit damage active.

I wouldn't recommend Lucid since she's a specialized PvE or non-auto player. Her skill Solar Eclipse only triggers when Lucid passes, but in autopvp, the striker AI will always shoot if they get the ball. If you're looking for a non legend striker, you're better off saving your GP for a more general use OHKO striker like Vitos or Sharr.
                          Last edited by Aeiv; 04-18-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeFoNiGi View Post

Thanks for taking your time and replying to me. I took your advice and tweaked my team. It's working much better now. I rerolled Robin for Lucian and he is really good.

Team setup atm:

Orses - Renee - Sharr
                            Victoria - Sammy(ace) - Beth
                            Leah- Virgil - Lynia
                            Gk: Lucian

Atm I'm looking to replace Orses and my defence line needs someone too I think. Meanwhile I drew Nari but I don't know if I should use her and if so, where to place her.
                            I will wait with investing in strikers because, as you said, a striker patch is coming? so should I just invest fully in Lucian atm, or Beth or Renee?
                            Also do you have another suggestion to a good defence line?

Again thanks for all your help.

Cheers

i suggest to dont invest in anything atm since the most important unit is the striker, so u wont invest in any other unit b4 him and when the patch is out you dont have any littre too feed ur striker with.
                            i suggest you to just do normal stuff without investing for at least next 1 or 2 patches, if nothing happen ill just invest in sharr (best 5* pve striker good pvp) or vitos (best 5* pvp striker) so its up to u which one to choose.
                            about nari, she is useless since you have renee but keep her she can be useful in the future.
                            in the backline you have to scout kiki and magnus and ur back line should be something like virgil kiki magnus and some1 else
                            gk lucian is the best atm so stick with him.
                            for now put elizabeth instead orses front, she still buff ap with pass and has nice reflex.just while u find a better totem like silla

Comment

Hey guys, I've been wondering how to improve my team for awhile now, so I'm glad I found this forum. My current team is:
                              William - Milky Way - Will
                              Jheet - Roina - Zhen Long
                              Hildegarde - Nerua - Virgil
                              Raklet
                              Support: Meiran
                              I was hoping to replace William with Ravian and maybe Roina with Metatron as well as fitting Bell somewhere in my back line; any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                              X