Frequency of slot color reroll rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency of slot color reroll rewards

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and we seem to get less slot color reroll tickets from events than we did before.

It could be due to the tickets being in the shard shop.

But let's be real, no one is going to buy the slot rerolls from the shop. It is not exactly value, when you can get a recolor legend skin for the price of 3 slot rerolls, and will be able to get a legend live 2D skin for the price of 4 slot rerolls essentially when they add them to the shop. (not to mention I do not see people buying these , since getting legend dupes is still not easy..I would not waste my dupe currency on a reroll ticket)

Not to mention people who spend a lot of money on the game usually get slot pick tickets anyway with their purchase, so making slot rerolls more frequent wouldn't be that problematic, since those are random.

Getting a slot reroll ticket from an event every 2+ months or so is quite problematic, especially because it is random, and you might burn through 5 or 6 before you get the slot color you want.No one really spends DS to reroll either.

So I want to suggest an increase in slot color reroll ticket rewards from events and scout events.

A lot of people are dropping units because they do not have the right color slot, and they do not have rerolls...there are a lot of classic units with 3 identical slots, that begs for a reroll. No one outside of whales will slot reroll with DS, and even they might be better off waiting for a pick ticket package.
Working...
X