Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please allow us to create Unique Prism Stones by combining regular Prism Stones!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please allow us to create Unique Prism Stones by combining regular Prism Stones!

I realize "Unique Prism Stones" are hard to come by for a reason (and they SHOULD be rare). But it would be nice to have some alternative ways to obtain them within the game.

Currently, when you're in the combination menu, the standard Prism Stone button is grayed out unless you already have another attribute stone added to the combination menu (and the Prism stones are only allowed to "fill in the gaps"). But, if you have a bunch of standard Prism Stones saved up, it would be very nice to allow us to combine our Prism Stones (using nothing but Prism stones themselves / no colored attributes) to get a UNIQUE Prism Stone.

Could the developers possibly consider implementing this function on our behalf? I appreciate any consideration you're willing to give to this matter!

+1 to this. I don't see why not. 5 for 1 just like uniques.

Comment

This is an interesting suggestion, and I'll pass the feedback! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Com2uS_Nyan View Post
        This is an interesting suggestion, and I'll pass the feedback! Thank you.
        Thanks Nyan! I do appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
        X