Make special match cost lower ST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make special match cost lower ST

Was farming on another account and i went to the point that i needed Teddy on a chain. Luckily he's on the the board these day !
    But what was my stupefaction, when i saw that the last match was 20 ST ! For a chain only... I made 5 matches, and stopped cause i didn't drop it (yeah 100 ST for let's say a bunch of exp and some random gold).

Atleast if the cost is that high, make the 1st special match drop the player ! Only for 4* Special (we won't use it btw)

if you use ST reduction managers then 20 will magically turn into 10. Problem solved.

Comment

• KalasC
      KalasC commented
      Editing a comment
      When you start the game, you don't have any of those and a limit of 60 ST... Kek

• Jki987
      Jki987 commented
      Editing a comment
      Which is why you have to PLAY THE GAME in order to acquire the managers and increase your ST cap KalasC

• KalasC
      KalasC commented
      Editing a comment
      Jki987 i probably play more than you... Know what to do, and what am doing. But if i'm asking, that's because i felt like it was a waste of ST.
      Last edited by KalasC; 07-31-2019, 09:57 AM.

If you're a new player the beginner match will allow you to get some random rivals.

​​​​​​that said the lower cost rival matches can still get you a rival, just do those.

​​Regardless I must agree that Rivals are simply not important. Barring Didi and Kalkrish (just use Niss or a 2 star player with an on color pass ace like Kainen), or myself for my original clover team, no one uses Rivals because they're just too weak while also having absolutely horrible kits (Kri'Veya comes to mind)

Comment

Originally posted by Densuo View Post
      If you're a new player the beginner match will allow you to get some random rivals.

​​​​​​that said the lower cost rival matches can still get you a rival, just do those.

​​Regardless I must agree that Rivals are simply not important. Barring Didi and Kalkrish (just use Niss or a 2 star player with an on color pass ace like Kainen), or myself for williamhill promotional code, no one uses Rivals because they're just too weak while also having absolutely horrible kits (Kri'Veya comes to mind)
      Thanks for the clarification!
      Last edited by Origi; 05-16-2019, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X