Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Galaxy Planet League should NOT share Battle Balls with Galaxy Super League!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Galaxy Planet League should NOT share Battle Balls with Galaxy Super League!

EDIT: I hadn't realized they changed the daily achievement until after I had created the thread. That does help, but it'd still be nice to have distinct Battle Ball pools (see original request below).

Please consider breaking Battle Balls into separate stashes, BY MODE (4 Battle Balls for Super League / 4 Battle Balls for Planet League / 4 Battle Balls for Arena - all with separate cooldowns).

Battle Balls are meager enough as it is. A standard PVP tournament is 4 matches, and a Battle Ball recharge gives us 4 Battle Balls, which makes perfect sense. However, the new "Planet League" requires far more matches to make a dent in the point standings, meaning that you must purposefully detract from your progression in the Galaxy Super League in order to participate in the Planet League competitively. The Planet League should have its own SEPARATE stash of "Battle Balls."

Many people have already asked for you to separate Battle Balls from the Arena and League as well. Ideally, I'd like to see all three of these modes have separate match currency. But, as it stands now, the Planet League is taking away precious resources from the Super League. The new mode should COMPLEMENT the existing mode, not COMPETE with it!

Any consideration the devs will give to this would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Shipwrecksos; 11-29-2018, 01:50 PM.

Now that they changed the daily mission reward to 4 battle balls there shouldn't be any issues if they are sharing battle balls.
    Clearing those missions daily mean you get 28 free battle balls every week, you only need to use 18 of those for Planet League and you still have 10 extra battle balls.
    Not to mention the gold you get from 1 win will give you more gold compared to the previous reward.

Comment

Originally posted by AneshV View Post
      Now that they changed the daily mission reward to 4 battle balls there shouldn't be any issues if they are sharing battle balls.
      Clearing those missions daily mean you get 28 free battle balls every week, you only need to use 18 of those for Planet League and you still have 10 extra battle balls.
      Not to mention the gold you get from 1 win will give you more gold compared to the previous reward.
      Fair point. I hadn't realized they changed the daily achievement until after I had created the thread. That does help, but it'd still be nice to have distinct Battle Ball pools. Mind you, it's not just Planet League. It's the Arena as well. Requests have been made to differentiate battle balls for months, and now we have yet a third source of Battle Ball consumption.

Bear in mind, people also complained about BP consumption (with COD vs. COI vs. COT all pulling from the same pool), but in that case, the devs ended up simply increasing the BP maximum to 199. Granted, if they would increase the amount of Battle Balls in the stash, that would help too. 4 extra battle balls from a daily achievement is like..., less than 10 minutes of gameplay (and that's if your matches drag on and on).
      Last edited by Shipwrecksos; 11-29-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X