Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IA Intelligence

Hello all,

I know there are lots of problems with how the IA works, but actually lots of people use units with self heal when attacked or with runes that do it instead.

My question is: I know that maybe is good to let an assist or a totem to shoot once or twice on a healing goalie to just loose the ball. But wouldn´t be easier for all of us that after hitting the same problem, all ur assists, totems, or strikers (actually ravian) stop trying to steal/shoot against lower hp GKs when after their healing you will not score, nor survive?? Namely Angela, Presty, Isilla or Glyde most common and they are on 80% teams.
    (I saw that the same happens on mid and defence. After some units not penetrate on 1st try, they will never attempt to attack again)

Hello,

Sometimes letting assists shoot works but I agree, it mostly just gives the ball to the enemy team for free, especially in high league.

Comment

• nehes
      nehes commented
      Editing a comment
      yep, i have nothing with the way it works, let them try once or twice. But after that could they intelligence not grow?? shoot a presty and u have 2 of 3 front laners stuck with 4 min. paralyzed... you will never shoot again, or they will just be full health.

• kazu19
      kazu19 commented
      Editing a comment
      nehes it won't grow because it's not AI (that has learning capability) but bunch of numbers x commands

• nehes
      nehes commented
      Editing a comment
      kazu19 Obviously, just put a note, if that happens, dont do it again? 1 or 2 lines on a full code text?

if x player shoots and enemy gk dont reach 0hp (win) don't shoot again?? Not so hard my friend. Put a limiter not to add strikers on that category and ur fine.

I hope the passer/non-strikers shooting at low healing gk will get fixed soon, my assist kept shooting at low hp glayde that had ST -___- 9 shots in total! Almost lost the game!

PLS make it so, if the GK has a healing uq/stone equipped - or a healing passive - (there aren't many in SS, easy to code), NO ONE other than striker will shoot!

Comment

I mean it happens to me occasionally as well where my Linmay is a bit trigger happy with shooting low HP GKs but do you all recall the meme that was attackers way back when? Like pretty much from the start of the game until the big AI patch a while back (not the attacker rework) attackers as a whole were basically unusable because the AI at large seemed to only care about comparing their attack power to the GK's HP which led to Khirels and Dukes pulling the trigger on any GK lower than 50% HP and Yuri being basically unusable despite her amazing kit. The AI patch pretty simply made the big glaring problem go away by saying attackers never shoot no matter what. That's where we are today, the math is a lot better when it comes to units determining if they can score (better than "if (GK lower than 50% hp) {shoot}" ) literally all classes but attacker are willing to shoot having run some numbers and determining a shot would "probably" take down a GK. Whatever was done to Attackers could we extend at least to Assists whose purpose is the alternative? I mean a few lost goals in auto here and there but you imagine that's less than the number of lost goals for assists who shoot a healing GK (AKA all of them except Jin, Rak and Kei) I would personally like for code to be implemented such that the would-be-shooter took into account all possible factors in taking a shot between the healing, damage calculation and chance to crit but barring that can we just make Assists never shoot? that would solve most of it.

Comment

Hello, this is a rather old thread but it does highlight that this issue still persists. The feedback has been long conveyed many times but let us hope it will be addressed soon. Thank you.

Comment

why is this still not implemented?

Comment

It's still not implemented and shooting at Isi healed her for 600 hp which later on made me lose a match.
            give us an option here, shooting at healing gk is a nightmare

Comment

They could code it so as only strikers ever make shots, but if we do that people would complain that the gk has 1 hp and their assistors didn't shoot and pass to a no action bar striker which got the ball stolen and lost the game afterwards. Or they could code it that below 10% hp gk, an assistor with 1000 dribble may attack. If it does kill, it would seem a little like bending the rules though don't you think? almost like the AI knows exactly how much damage it would do to ensure a kill, but If it doesn't kill people would complain about stupid AI, so as everyone can see its kind of like a conundrum.

Even at 5% hp of a GK like Isillia with lets say 4k, so 5% of 4k is 200 hp with Tear's stone heals about 30% in pvp it would by 15%. 15% of 4k is 600 so isillia would heal up to 800 hp before the damage of the assistor's shot and that damage is farther reduced by roughly around 40% for Damage reduction of an average isillia below 50% hp.

Another example would be if the gk is at 5% hp and the striker is at 80% action bar, the assistor has 1000 dribble, and its the assistor's turn but the enemy defender has 90% action bar. Do you pass or do you shoot? whether its pass or shoot if it fails, everyone would blame the AI right? hahaha even I would blame the AI, no lie there. But I can also see from a different point of view if I was to be in that position. if they are going to do something like a few sure kill. . 1-2% of gk's max hp, other than that I don't think people would have much complaints because anything higher has a higher chance of fail.

Comment

• nehes
                nehes commented
                Editing a comment
                Right, but not the Issue. Attackers except shu and khirel are nearby in oblivion. So Leaders or defenders who pen through will shoot. That mades a never ending cycle every time u pen through. U may loose the other way around. But u loose if you shoot 3 times on every assist + penetrators turn. In my opinion, I highly prefer the pass than 3 / 4 / 5 shoots. Glayde / Presty? Its a pain to see 100 dmg when u get handicaped after.
            Working...
            X