This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xeint View Post

I'm kind of curious with this as well since it makes khirel aside from solid attacker to became solid defensive totem aswell
    Try to position my Khirel at front of striker 3000 dribble reduced to about 2.1k dribble when striker shoot at khirel that number isn't a joke combine it with elemental reduction like magnus or nerua

Seems like a bug to me
    Not solid but best. He outperforms Duran by damage mitigation x2 times.

Comment

So I noticed something. I have a +5 superb powered up Virgil but he only has transcendent power up at +1. I am a little confused how this could happen. Any light on this would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Swhish View Post
        So I noticed something. I have a +5 superb powered up Virgil but he only has transcendent power up at +1. I am a little confused how this could happen. Any light on this would be appreciated
        Littres do not grant transcend power up, only duplicates do.

Comment

I got a long wanted unique, but with very bad substats. I looked at the 50DS option to reroll substats.
          Before I press it, I want to make sure I understood it correctly.

For the price of 50 DS I get three random substats. Those three receive 5 randomly boosts to mimic the +3 +6 +9 +12 +15 power ups right?
          Or do I get three random substats and independened from those three substats I get 5 power ups (which could lead to a fourth or fifth substat)?
          Are those three random substatsthe basic value of those stats or could they be amplified before the 5 power ups?

If they aren't even amplified before the 5 power ups it seems rather weak for 50 DS compared to random stones... <.<;

Comment

Will the passives from Patricia and Magnus overwrite with one another??? I mean magnus have -10% ardor and thunder DMG red. and patricia have -10% ardor and light DMG red.
            What will result: -20% ardor, -10%thunder, -10% light or all -10%???

Comment

• Jdballer22
              Jdballer22 commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe since there are 2 different elements with ardor, it will act like 2 different skills. So it would be -20% ardor, -10% thunder and light

Good morning,

Ive got 2 questions
            First of all, Ive got 2 Sillas from normal draw and gave them on training to my Silla already evolved to its last stage. However both times it didnt give me the bonus point for the superb skill. Any ideas or whether i can expose this trouble to?

And the second, my game is shutting down over and over most recently, specially when playing auto matches on history, space-time and in arena, does anybody has the same problem? Or is just me? It doenst matter if i use wifi or mobile data. Any help it would be useful

Thank you

Comment

Diamond+ Arena rewards are?
            unique spirit stone - 3Star spirit stone
            Only 3Star spirit stone

The description shows it like it should be 1st 1, but actually after 50 tournaments getting 100% 3 Stars spirit stones I have a question:

- Is the 1st option or 2nd? Which are the drop rates for 3, 4 and unique?? Depends on league?? And if it´s onlz 3 Star spirit stones, Please, rewrite it for a better understanding.

I always go for GP or Gold if its with a bonus, and never tried Spirit stones before cause 3 star or below sucks, so I tried it now and I´m confused

Comment

Working...
            X