X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for Simple Questions and Answers

I think we are missing such thread. Com2Us_Saber , please pin this topic

Questions related to the game : players/mechanics etc.

Short Questions - Short Answers
    Last edited by GioB89; 04-13-2016, 11:18 PM.

Moved and stickied!

Comment

Are you a human?

Comment

If you refer to me - yes
        If to Saber - yes
        xD

Comment

• shinx
          shinx commented
          Editing a comment
          Wierd question how about this more funny are you guys anime's ? : D

What is a simple question? XD

Comment

• KingMilesEdgeworth
          KingMilesEdgeworth commented
          Editing a comment
          For example if someone starts the game and asks. What is a shoot chance? ~And we answer with joy~ (lol) that it is a chance that happens usually (if not at all times) when the enemy's goalkeeper hp is zero thus, making any player who shoots to score no matter how high is hp of the enemy defender/defenders. That's what i think hope it helps

Originally posted by Zennin View Post
        What is a simple question? XD
        it is not flame topic. Simple questions related to game : players/mechanics etc.

Comment

I wanted to know (for GK) what is better damidge reduce or crit reduce ?
          For striker crit damidge or pen ?

Comment

It depends. What crit resist values can you GK hit? If you cannot hit values that are really high, then, you are better off with Damage Reduction.
            ​The answer isn't as simple as this stat is clearly the best, use it.

Comment

Originally posted by anavn View Post
              I wanted to know (for GK) what is better damidge reduce or crit reduce ?
              For striker crit damidge or pen ?
              High CR way is not for beginners, aim for DR,Def and HP.
              Last edited by GioB89; 05-07-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Crit Resist is better if you can get it high enough. "High enough" is very dependent on enemy striker and formation. Some people build crit heavy formations which can make any of your crit resist build attempts pointless, in which case you would be better off with a damage reduction set up.

Comment

maybe some context will help :

I run isilla with a base crit reist of 35 and damidge decrease of 20 so In match I have around 110% crit resist and 75 % damidge resist with 2.6K hp
                  But for my mid stot I had a dark hp reflex stone for some reason has +24% reflex ... So want to replace it cos raivan is not popular and meta would love it so was wondering is a green decrease damidge with a bonus 15% damidge decrease is better then a thunder Def with extra 70 def and 4% damidge reduce
                  If this matters I run meta as ace not sillia !
                  I run light def, light hp and ermilation.

Comment

Thats not exactly a simple question lol. My guess would be that the blue defense stone would be better for two reasons, first is that damage reduction is multiplicative and second is that defense is no longer affected by penetration. You would need to do a lot more research to know for sure though.

Comment

Hi,
                      Got a mécanique question for hp
                      So I my question is how does hp stone value affect it?

From my understanding we have (base hp + position bonnus) * 1(Hp buff- debuff)

so were is hp stone calculated + were is hp stone passive calculated, ppl are telling me it is not un base.

Comment

• KineticTenshi
                        KineticTenshi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't know, I've always believed that it was Base HP * (1 + x + y + ... + z).

Originally posted by anavn View Post
                      Hi,
                      Got a mécanique question for hp
                      So I my question is how does hp stone value affect it?

From my understanding we have (base hp + position bonnus) * 1(Hp buff- debuff)

so were is hp stone calculated + were is hp stone passive calculated, ppl are telling me it is not un base.
                      Its just added. (Base HP, including position bonus and chains) * (hp any buffs or debuffs, all additive).
                      For example, you have Isillia with 30% teamwork, using Magnus, Kiki, Chitose backrow. Your Isillia has a +144 HP stone.
                      Your +160 fully superb Isillia would have 696 base hp. With the position bonus, it becomes 1113 HP.
                      You have 30%, 25%, 35%, 30% = 120% total. So, you have 1113 * 2.2 = 2448 HP + 144 = 2592 HP.

Comment

• anavn
                        anavn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ok and how do the hp subs on sones affect the same or different ?

• Starxsword
                        Starxsword commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Same thing. HP sub stones and HP stones are calculated the same way.
                        The fastest way to test this is remove a HP stone, go in a match and put one on. You will see that your GKs hp gets improved by the exact value mentioned on the stone.

The next Major Patch is coming up. Is BigBall still going to rebalance Starting AB or no?

Comment

• anavn
                        anavn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did you not see the nerf in acc bar uniques that we can also await to see on thunder pen too ?
                    Working...
                    X