F2P question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2P question

My team is about a 96 ovr, all diamond, and I'm F2P which brings me to my question:

What good are prime gold players to me (I have 4 or 5 of them), since I will never buy a GI for any of them?

Should I just burn them into my level 20 diamond(s) players or use them in combos or something?
    Last edited by ryandelman; 01-16-2020, 09:37 AM.

Bump........anyone???

Comment

Hey Ryan, you bumped this like 1h20m after you first posted it which means you probably thought this wss an active forum. No its not, and you probably wont ever be back to see the response, but...

If you intend on spending nothing.... gold cards are worth nothing but training/special training material.

Prime/Vints/sigs ect... if you have 0 intent on spending, the best option is to either save stars and star combo those that can be, or use them for training.

Comment

First of all, he actually bumped it a month after he posted it. Secondly, I disagree with using primes for special training. I am also FTP with an OVR around 103 with a full Tampa bay rays team. Although rare, Com2Us will occasionally give out GI tickets (like the one we will be getting in about a month). In about 2 years I have received 2 others which I have used to get 2 tampa bay primes to diamond and in a month I will be able to get another one to diamond. I also keep the non-tampa primes (of which I probably have close to 20) and just put them in the back-up players section. This is mostly risk vs reward. As of right now, there is no star combo for prime players or no other good use for prime cards, however, that does not mean there won't be at some point. Not to mention, using them for training or special training does not do any more than using non-prime cards. So personally, I would rather wait and see if there will ever be a better use for them. And if that never comes, I will be ok with that, but i would really hate it if they do add something for primes and I had just used them for something as trivial as special training.
        Last edited by Mtc9565; 02-18-2020, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtc9565 View Post
          First of all, he actually bumped it a month after he posted it. Secondly, I disagree with using primes for special training. I am also FTP with an OVR around 103 with a full Tampa bay rays team. Although rare, Com2Us will occasionally give out GI tickets (like the one we will be getting in about a month). In about 2 years I have received 2 others which I have used to get 2 tampa bay primes to diamond and in a month I will be able to get another one to diamond. I also keep the non-tampa primes (of which I probably have close to 20) and just put them in the back-up players section. This is mostly risk vs reward. As of right now, there is no star combo for prime players or no other good use for prime cards, however, that does not mean there won't be at some point. Not to mention, using them for training or special training does not do any more than using non-prime cards. So personally, I would rather wait and see if there will ever be a better use for them. And if that never comes, I will be ok with that, but i would really hate it if they do add something for primes and I had just used them for something as trivial as special training.
          Sorry, my bad. Yes he did bump it a month later.

Yes, if you are willing to hang on to primes long enough for a free GI if you are willing to put in the time for that free one they (com2) occasionally make one available, it is worth it to hang on to it for your team set. But in that time, you will likely find a sig or vint that is equally or more worthy of the free diamond GI. A sig gets team and sig bonus a prime only gets team bonus and never changes condition.

I have most primes in my backup. Hoping they one day open a prime combo. Been waiting a while now (since day one of this version) and no such tease. It doesn't make a lot of sense to start a collection of them anymore. Hang on to the ones that may become rewarding, and mulch the others. My team doesn't make sense holding any new ones. A new team... hang on to, or use your newer ones.

Comment

Working...
          X