Teams lowering their ovr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams lowering their ovr

Quick question. I've noticed many teams that have an ovr 100 or above who at some point lower their teams ovr into the sixties. Does anybody know why that is? What do they gain by it? Thanks!

Depends. Where do you see them doing this?

There are different reasons for doing so.

Comment

I usually see this in ranked or friend battle.

Comment

Most teams that do it do it for ranked coins. Most have a really high overall, so not many will play them, so they don't have a chance to revenge. By putting in a bunch of normal cards, they get beat by lots of teams they're better than - so when they put their real players back in, they clear their revenge list with a bunch of easy wins for a lot of coins.

Comment

• Maavet
          Maavet commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. Have you done it? If yes, when and how long do you it? Is it worth it?

They are doing so in rank to get the rank coins to up their training faster.

Comment

• Maavet
          Maavet commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. Have you done it? If yes, when and how long do you it? Is it worth it?

I did it to max my training to 80 quicker. Yes it was effective as no one was doing it then, i was one of the first to 80 and saw the fruit from that seed. Now that a lot of teams are either doing it or have gotten to 80 it may not be completely worth it anymore if you need the better rewards from your weekly rank. But if you feel it would be beneficial to get your training up first it could be beneficial.

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate it. Not sure if it's worth it as like you said, many teams are doing it. I've been finishing much lower than usual the last few weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X