Team Select Diamond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Select Diamond

Everytime when I get the opportunity to get a free Team Select Diamond....talk about not being lucky at all. With over 24 players what's the chance of getting the same diamond players everytime? 99.9%
    Just recieved another Joc Pederson and that makes four and the other two was Mike Kemp. Really wanna say hell with this game and uninstall.

At least you got one....I did not receive the card pack after going through all this effort and time.

Comment

Who is Mike Kemp?

Comment

saltomer
        We all go thru alot of effort, time and don't get what we deserve.

Comment

wreckage
          My bad.. Matt Kemp. I was watching Mike Tyson's greatest knockouts when I was writing this and think that's how it ended up being Mike instead of Matt.

Comment

Do you post anything positive or just complain all the time?! Smh

Comment

JMONEY4LIFE
              Positive or negative...that's what forums are for. It's how you wanna do it and who the hell you think you are tough guy. If you know me you would think differently "BIG" man!! Rme.

Comment

Whatever.....

Comment

Why do you care? If someone has an issue this is the only way to try and resolve it. Is it your job to determine what comments can be made? Don't read comments if it upsets so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X