Reimbursement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reimbursement

This is the 4th time this has happened in the past week. When I go to arcade mode, I'll use coins and stars to purchase combo, time, rating boost and use condition plus 10 stars for bonus ball. After hitting play ball, the app freezes, I reload app and lose all my coins and star used. Considering I spend real cash on this game, Im quickly losing any interest in it considering how hard it is to begin with to get any decent rewards. Who do I contact to see if I can get reimbursed? If no reimbursement available, I'm done.

Hi this used to happen to me all the time. Eventually I learned something. My WiFi connection had briefly disconnected due to over heating. The screen asks do you want to reconnect first wait a few seconds maybe ur WiFi hasn't connected again. Then click yes it has worked for me a ton. A. when you lose service during arcade mode try pressing the pause button wait to connect your internet. B. After you see you finished the round it records your rank and total this doesn't happen when you have no service.

Comment

Working...
    X