Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did they just nerf player combos? Please respond........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they just nerf player combos? Please respond........

So I logged in to the game on 04/11/18 and was greeted by another dreaded update (in my opinion in almost every update they make it harder in some way to build a good team without paying cash). I had been saving up player packs for about the last month or 2 and wanted to cash in. I didn't get anything useful out of the numerous premium packs i had, the 2 ultimate, 1 gold, 1 all star and 1 team select pack.....so i started combining. I combined 3 gold and 2 silver (a very used combo due to its usually very good results)......i got 1 silver card from it (this happened 2 times with the same combo). I'm pretty sure up to now that is not even a possible outcome of that combination. I continued to combine players.....on 2 occasion i combined 3 silver cards and received a bronze in return. I have never in 2 years of playing this game ever had the combo system give you a card a grade less than 3 equal graded cards......for example when combining 3 silver I have never gotten less than a silver in return. Please let me know if you are seeing the same thing - a nerfed combo system. If it the game makers really did this I will be done with this game.....enough is enough already......

I too have received a card of lesser value than those I combined but it was a 3 card combo. I am thinking if you combine less than five cards for a normal combo, i.e., do not use stars for the combo, then anything is possible. No guarantee you will receive equal or higher value cards.

Comment

Not true, unless they just changed it. There is a youtube video explaining the combo system......just search mlb 9innings all about player combos, you will see what I am talking about. The data he collected has held true for me (and i combo quite a bit) until the last patch that i mentioned. Not to mention getting a silver cards from a 3 gold 2 silver combo.......never never before 2 days ago.....not even possible.....feel free to correct me if i am wrong here everyone......I was hoping it was some fluke, a unintended error in the patch.....but like everything they do I believe it is intentional and is here to stay. If I am right the value of auction players just doubled (at least....in my opinion)......

Comment

Working...
      X