Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[READ FIRST!] Rules and Guideline to the Official MLB 9 Innings Forum!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [READ FIRST!] Rules and Guideline to the Official MLB 9 Innings Forum!

Forum Rules

1. No Spam / 3rd Party Advertising
    These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services, posts, or unrelated content.
    (Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of users)

*Your account may be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted for spamming or making 3rd party advertisements.

2. Do not post copyright infringing material
    Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.

3. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
    Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums.

4. Do not cross post questions
    Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable to post your questions.

5. Do not PM users asking for help
    Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate section so that the whole community can help and benefit.

6. Remain respectful of other members at all times
    All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them. We ask everyone to follow this rule regardless of what title or power you hold in these forums.

Forum FAQ

What happens if I break a rule?
    If you break a rule listed above, then you will either be warned or banned. The ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
    The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.

What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
    Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.

Where can I find out who is in charge?
    The Forum Moderators/Administrators are displayed in every Forum.

Es correcto

Comment

thanks got it

Comment

Thanks you

Comment

How do I get a post topic approved?

Comment

Well said.....

Comment

Thank you, understood

Comment