Keep your customers happy!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep your customers happy!!

I just finished playing year 2033 for the 10th time. I didnt get a single Diamond player as a reward or to choose from after winning the W.S, just gold and silver. Quit being cheap with rewards. There is no incentive to continually playing this game.

Hi. I had the very same issue and still do. My first 10 full 162 game seasons I played 2018. Then one person taught me something important. Any excess reward helps u get another chance at diamonds. U can receive 3 excess rewards by playing or auto playing league games. Points increase as well as excess rewards. From 1-5 grades it's usually bronze silver and gold rewards at end of season.
    p.s. I only got a few diamond in over 15 full season games on two accounts¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯. And I usually pass the diamond that are weak. So yeah end of league rewards are lame. I have a Stephen Strasbourg silver live from my last 162 game 2028 full season end of league reward. Simple and easy to upgrade instead of a diamond id never use¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯.

Comment

Working...
    X