Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primes - Let's bring back the older primes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primes - Let's bring back the older primes?

As a Jays set decker, I can only pull 2 Jays Primes (Encarnacion and Bautista). I would love it if Com2us reaches out to past players like Adam Lind and Aaron Hill and bring them back into the games. I have Prime Lind myself but I would love it for newer players to have the shot to get players that I had access to.

Now, I'm not speaking for just the Jays but Com2us should look to hook up other teams that don't have many active primes right now.

Kam, you know why it doesnt happen. The whole player likeness thing. Current or recently left men have too much pride to let their card be released this soon, and with the issues the game recently has had, id be embarrassed to link my name to this app too.

Personally, I hope a agent or his kid has been playing this week. Show the players what their $10 reward has actually accomplished.

Comment

Recently left men have too much pride to let their cards be released this soon? I counter that with Weaver and Cain.

Game was bad and they would be embarrassed? I counter it is really all about money. Guys like Hill and Lind don't exactly got much to lose by putting their faces and names in this game. They don't have to do anything other than sign an agreement and they got money coming in.

At the end of the day, I think the compensation package was very generous and more than make up for the time lost. There is no way anyone would have ever earned a GI ticket's worth in any given 24 hours time span. Plus there were other goodies too. I am happy about the 3 SCT's.
      Last edited by Waylanderz; 08-10-2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

At the end of the day, I think the compensation package was very generous and more than make up for the time lost. There is no way anyone would have ever earned a GI ticket's worth in any given 24 hours time span. Plus there were other goodies too. I am happy about the 3 SCT's.
        As long as you were not already a 90+ All Diamond team I think this compensation package was hugely helpful and generous.

Comment

Originally posted by DeCaffinatedSquirel View Post
          As long as you were not already a 90+ All Diamond team I think this compensation package was hugely helpful and generous.
          I'm a 103+ player with a Diamond S Jays S deck. I still find this compensation package very helpful since I'm not much of a spender. Mainly because of the GI ticket and the 3 SCT's.

Comment

I also feel it was very generous I've been playing for 4 years I miss my old Ken Griffey jr. , Roy Halladay, Jeff Bagwell in fact the whole killer bee Trio. Barry Bonds, those players they had before this new deal we're awesome. as far as the grade increase ticket the people like myself that can't afford $99 a grade increase ticket should be able to accumulate ten to twelve thousand Stars (which values in their store for $99) and purchase a grade increase ticket with a set of accumulated Starz. most good cards you have to build from Silver and flip gold so why stop us from going gold to Diamond? 700 rank coins for bronze to Silver? it's definitely one sided here like many say it's about money.

Comment

That's silver to gold my bad for the 700 ranked coins

Comment

Thread went off topic but I think they need to do something. As someone on the Facebook group noted, there are no active A's primes. How about bringing Andrew Bailey's prime?

Comment

Working...
                X