Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event suggestion: The Combination Games!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event suggestion: The Combination Games!

Event idea ...The Combination Games!

Within 1 month, the objective is to get the following:

100 Silvers from combination > Prize: Gold Player Pack
    10 Golds from combination > Prize: Ultimate Player Pack
    1 Diamond from combination > Prize: 1 Skill Change Ticket + 10 Gold Lottery Tickets.

Thoughts?

Anything is better than the current event. I'm not even trying on this one. 15 league games just to get an out in the mini-game? Not wasting my time. But this combination game sounds alot more feasible and not an event where you do exactly what they want but get no progression whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by RickySilver View Post
      Anything is better than the current event. I'm not even trying on this one. 15 league games just to get an out in the mini-game? Not wasting my time. But this combination game sounds alot more feasible and not an event where you do exactly what they want but get no progression whatsoever.
      It is not bad if you are willing to take a hit on your league mode progress.

I have no had a out yet so far. Maybe I'm lucky but maybe the odds are good...

Comment

I have 2 accts I play on. Both of them first day of the event I did the 10 ranked matches. Both of them were outs. That's when I gave up. It's just not worth the effort when the main prize is likely going to be a throwaway silver card. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by RickySilver View Post
          I have 2 accts I play on. Both of them first day of the event I did the 10 ranked matches. Both of them were outs. That's when I gave up. It's just not worth the effort when the main prize is likely going to be a throwaway silver card. Best of luck to you.
          Did you not see the Ultimate Pack (gold or diamond)? There is also the skill change tickets ...

Comment

So likely a throwaway gold card. I'm used to all the other events where the big prize ended up being a 70 rated silver card. Still not worth the effort they want you to put into it. I did another 10 ranked on my main acct and got another out, so I'm 0 for 3. If even 1 of these had been something other than an out, I would try.

Comment

Working...
            X