Sorry Illuminati

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Illuminati

But when we as a 50th oa club get faced with a top 3 on 2nd to last day.... we are gonna take a knee.

If you want this issue to be addressed please address it to com2 about fixing matchups. We have stead fast in this decision. Does not matter if its day 3 or day 13, we will not play a club that is so far ahead of us. Clubs should be fun, not devastating. If we attempted to play you we would have been crushed to lower than we now are.

I have some of you on my friends list and know i cant compete as one of our clubs top 5 vs your bottom 10.

We have asked for this issue to be addressed and it continues to be ignored. We as a club will continue to do so vs anyone that is 30+ club spots above us. This should be competitive and not a massacre. Draw us day 1 or 2, we will take the pain, day 12-13, no chance. Its the only chance you guys make complaints, as well as the other clubs we ignore on the last days.

How does this prevent the club from going lower? Wouldnt you lose out on possible points for wins/draws even if that isn’t likely.

Comment

You guys should disband. We all have to play better competition, it's what motivates you to improve.

Comment

I feel ya wreckage.. the matching is horrible most of the time.. I don't understand how a 200+ team draws a top 30 team 3-5 times in a 2 week season.. Yeah we all desire to get better Xjatt, but I mean come on, how hard is it to match top 50-80 teams against each other or top 1-30 teams... Earn your spot.. Not everyone pays to plays.. most of us just want fair matching.. however that being said we always play our opponent no matter how bad the slaughter.. you don't last down.. now we might not use drinks or gear but you still play.. if your matching is that bad but you steal a few matches your ranking will improve as it takes it into account.. but either way alot of teams feel your pain bro

Comment

• Xjattsx
          Xjattsx commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont disagree with your logic . We at Trout Farm came up fighting the better teams. And yes not everyone pays to play. All we ask is to stop boycotting your matchups it doesn't do anyone any good. Just simply play who your given. Is it unfair for bottom teams to draw top teams 100% but it's the current format.

Sorry jatts, i play you quite often, and lose more often than win, whether in rank or whatever, but because the rules are as they are now, is why a stand has to be taken. If we play, then the rules are accepted. If we refuse, as a club, and others join the cause to make things more fair, then changes happen. If clubs dont stand up than the norm (or current) is accepted as being fair. And as by your last comment even you recognize it isnt.

Comment

• rumshaker
          rumshaker commented
          Editing a comment
          you are such a pussy bro. I guess changing the club name from the furries to the wizard might help. I wonder how RGNRUSH8ME feel now after you poach and lie to him about our club cause we been diamond every freaking cycle, I bet you can't say the same LMAO. We are laughing at you cause you are not an honorable man

you are such a pussy wreckage. I guess changing the club name from the furries to the wizard might help. I wonder how RGNRUSH8ME feel now after you poach and lie to him about our club cause we been diamond every freaking cycle, I bet you can't say the same LMAO. We are laughing at you cause you are not an honorable man

Comment

I have never heard of RGNRUSH8ME. That user has never been a part of our club.

As for name change, i have never submitted a name change for our club and instead, proposed our president to stop name changes. This is about the 4th time it has occured. We began as Maniacs, switched to one thing i immediately switched back to Maniacs with, it then went to Furies, and now its wizards. Quite infuriating actually.

If i had my way. A club would not have the ability to change its name. As for poaching, i don't really talk in game anymore, but when i do, i tell our guys to invite but not to recruit if they are in another squad. If you even talk to anyone from my club they will likely tell you i am a rare specimen in even club chat.

But thanks for reacting like i am a big fish in the game. I appreciate the attention. Its nice to be seen as a target for no reason from time to time.

Comment

Oh, and congrats on diamond.

Comment

And if you have had someone poached from your crew... we are down to 12 of our guys, finished in 117 last week. We had a former member recruit and poach half our club this past 3 weeks. It is most likely a FORMER member of club recruited and poached them to their new club. We have a strict no poaching rule and have booted guys for it in the past. An invite at most. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Working...
              X