Players Disappeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Disappeared

I opened the game this morning and every reserve card I had saved up is gone. Extra diamonds, 8 primes, 1 sig, several astro cards, and a bunch of cards saved for combos. How is this possible?? Please help me

Hey there LSU. Our 16th live update went live today. Can you let us know if your game has successfully updated?

Also, would you be able to let me know if you're using the iOS App store or Google Play?

Thanks!

Comment

Hey,
      My game successfully updated and I'm using ios.

Comment

Hello LSU,

Thanks for letting me know these details. If I understand correctly, you have ensured that your game is updated, however all your reserve cards are still missing?

If this is the case, please contact our customer support team so that they may better assist you in troubleshooting this problem. www.withhive.com/help/inquire Please make sure to include your HIVE ID and e-mail address, along with a description of the issue you're encountering.

Comment

That is correct. My game is updated and all my reserve cards are still missing. I contacted them this morning but haven't heard back from anyone.

Comment

Hello Again,

It might take some time to hear back from them, as tickets are answered in the order they are received. However, please let me know if you encounter more issues or if it takes too long to hear back from them.

Comment

Ok thank you for your help.

Comment

It’s been over 3 Days and I haven’t heard anything from com2us support. Is there anything I can do?

Comment

Hello LSU,

Sorry that there is a delay. Our Customer Service Reps answer tickets in the order they receive them, and at times there could be a large influx of tickets, especially after an update. I apologize for this inconvenience you're experiencing.

Comment

Usually they are a little bit quicker than that from my experience. At least the first response.

Comment

With a ticket issue I have usually received a response within 3 days. May not be a very fruitful response but an acknowledgement.

Comment

I heard from them and they've informed me that theres nothing they can do. They said the cards were used in combos or upgrades. Well I'm an adult and can say without a doubt I did not use the 8 primes and all the team specific players I had been saving for months and months in a combo. I feel so cheated out of this.

Comment

Working...
                        X