Free Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agents

Can someone please tell me why when I try to get a free agent with stars I cant seem to ever get the player I'm trying for. I've tried about 10 to 13 times so far and no luck. I love the game and I know I'm not going to get that great of a team because I dont have money to spend on the game I'm very poor and I just love to play games . Please any help would be great. Thank you so much.

I have played for years no luck either. This company has lousy customer service. I lost my entire team and season abonuses and also version 3.1.3 crashes my games at the start of the game

Comment

Like the game

Comment

I've been playing since the game came out and have managed to sign three total. Just keep trying. The first one is the easiest actually to get you hooked.

Comment

Same here bud.. I swear they changed it to! Used to be every 10 tries you were guaranteed a FA.. Not now.. I just dropped another 900 stars and my bar didn't even move

Comment

It has never been 10 tries. I was an original user and my 1st one came at try #53, 2nd one at 202. And my 3rd I only got because I maxed out the bar.

Comment

Dose the bar ever not move? I have tried several time and it doesn't show any movenent.

Comment

How many tries does it take to the max out the bar?

Comment

How do you acess FA tickets that you've won so you can use them?

Comment

Inventory.

Comment

And you don't really need to "access them" to use them. When you go to try to sign a FA, you'll automatically use your FA tickets before you're prompted to use stars.

Comment

Almost have my bar maxed out and still haven't won a free agent yet.

Comment

Really sucks how hard it is to sign FA. Major money grab.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragincreole View Post
                            How do you acess FA tickets that you've won so you can use them?
                            Actually if you have any to use it will automatically use them instead of stars when you attempt to sign a player. Good luck I have never had one actually work.

Comment

Working...
                            X