Free Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agents

So I'm checking out the Free Agent market and I see Cabrera '14, Tulowitzki '14. Their skills (1 Gold, 2 Bronze) and numbers both seem comparable with Cabrera's Con, Pow and Eye a little better and Tulo's fielding being a touch higher and his speed being noticeably higher (although only a 74). Yet I see Tulowitzki is totally sold out and Cabrera still has 4 signings left. Anyone have a guesstimate as to why this would be? I would think Cabrera's Con, Pow and Eye would be a more sought after combo than the speed and fielding. I'm guessing Detroit would be a more popular Set Deck combination than Toronto, so it doesn't seem like it would be that.

I'm just looking to see if there's something from a team construction standpoint that I'm missing.

Hi sgrim60! I usually check out the type of skill and see if its more suitable to the player and position! I hope this helps with your future FA signings!

Comment

Free Agent success is so low it isn't worth wasting your stars. You're better off saving them for the Auction.

Comment

I would think more players would have the Tigers as their team than the Blue Jays. That and Cabrera is more of a household name than Tulo, therefore more popular.

Comment

That was my thought also, but the Tulo was sold out quite a bit before the Cabrerra. One thing I don't remember, that may have been the reason was their "Skills". I'm guessing maybe the Tulo card had better skills.

Comment

It's shameful, just throwing money so I've tried 50 times but never a diamond !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Al3Sox View Post
              It's shameful, just throwing money so I've tried 50 times but never a diamond !!!!!!
              Yep. Had a player that I've been waitng to come up coma available. Three FA tickets and 2,400 stars. All I got was a couple lottery tickets and some ****ty Silver packs. I'm done pi$$ing stars in the FA pool. Totally unscientific observation, but it's looking like a lot of other people are too. The Auction prices of even the crappiest of cards in the Auction are kinda crazy.

Comment

Working...
              X