Chalice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalice

Farming chalice seems to be harder compared to other currencies. Hopefully there will be other ways to obtain them in the near future aside from arena and achievements.

You can also earn chalices by donating to clan heroes. Not very many, but I thought I'd mention it

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw View Post
      You can also earn chalices by donating to clan heroes. Not very many, but I thought I'd mention it
      Yeah you can earn chalices by donating to clan cards.

Originally posted by lowermygun
      Farming chalice seems to be harder compared to other currencies. Hopefully there will be other ways to obtain them in the near future aside from arena and achievements.
      I agree, there needs to be an event where there are chalices as an reward

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw View Post
        Yeah but not really enough...

Originally posted by Xx-Axeron-xX View Post

I agree, there needs to be an event where there are chalices as an reward
        And lots of it. Modifying grade 6 heroes requires a lot of skill book crafting and at this rate, they've made it completely impossible to do all those things in a decent phase. given that arena is only open at a certain time, clan card growth, achievements and season ends all takes days.

Comment

Working...
        X