Balance patch for nat3* heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance patch for nat3* heroes

Sup guys first of all english is not my native language so i do apologize for any mistakes.
    About a year and half ago i started playing this game on divana server as a f2p player and i realy enjoyed everything about this game the content,heroe designs,story,... but for some reasons i couldn't play much and uninstalled the game for about 9 months until 3 days ago. I was expecting some major reworking but when i saw the new heroes and the old ones i got a bit disappointed (though the rebalancing of some nat4*s is realy nice).The point is almost all nat3*s in this game are useless and something should be done about it believe me a 2 second single target stun from reina's ult is just meh and not even considerable.I'm asking the devs if its possible to give us a balance patch like the one with the nat4* heroes .Thanks and sorry again for my bad englishfsj

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion.

If you have more specific changes you have in mind, or even just a list of which 3* Heroes to focus on, that would help when I convey this to the developers.

Thanks!

Comment

Of course thanks for the reply.

Reina
      Shaina
      Ian
      Kaho
      Ellaine
      Enzai
      Aaron

These heroes got potential to be good but single target stuns are not a bit good in the current meta and in my opinion Reina's active must be something like aoe frontline stun or some damage mitigation to fit the active skill slot because active skills should be better than auto skills(Ian and Ellaine got stuns as their auto skills).
      Thanks for your concern
      Last edited by Skovald; 11-14-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X