Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a great game, but so little love from developer/publisher.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a great game, but so little love from developer/publisher.

Bugs reports have been ignored. low level of player recruiting...

even their stickied posts are copied and pasted without bothering to change the game name (wonder tactics) https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...before-posting

Hello Soul, which bug are you talking about? Also, I will change the name that is written incorrectly

Comment

Hmm, from what I've seen the developers have actually listened to the community quite a bit, as have the community team. A lot of things that have been asked for have been implemented, and helped. You do raise valid issues though, and as you stated it is a great game.

Comment

• Rhaeqo
        Rhaeqo commented
        Editing a comment
        It's more recently that they've tended to ignore requests from players.

Things like the game crashing constantly or more hero re-balancing for example. The last update they only chose to re-balance one hero: Benechia. Benechia, who, since her release has hardly been considered useful by most players and many were excited to use her after she was buffed. But then they nerfed her back to uselessness again.

Her buff didn't even make her that unbalanced as, say, Atmos, the hero that has now made it so that clearing all stages of Exploration is next to impossible without either having her in your team or resetting the app so that you can re-try with full energy and skills ready. In fact, the vast majority of the top players have her on their defense team in both arenas. I get that she's a goddess, but does she have to be so clearly better than her counterpart Prospera?

But no, Benechia was the real threat that needed to be nerfed lol...

What. A. Joke.
        Last edited by Rhaeqo; 01-17-2017, 11:31 PM.

• Zeta2c
        Zeta2c commented
        Editing a comment
        Rhaeqo, well said, can't agree more

Here's an example of what I mean by Prospera being way underpowered. How is it that non-Transcended Lin and Jenia are able to do more damage than Prospera in raids?? Prospera is supposed to be a goddess! Lin maybe I can understand, but JENIA?? The only thing good about Prospera is her leader skill. Other than that there are way better DPS heroes for both PvE and PvP. Prospera =/= Atmos

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaeqo View Post
        Here's an example of what I mean by Prospera being way underpowered. How is it that non-Transcended Lin and Jenia are able to do more damage than Prospera in raids?? Prospera is supposed to be a goddess! Lin maybe I can understand, but JENIA?? The only thing good about Prospera is her leader skill. Other than that there are way better DPS heroes for both PvE and PvP. Prospera =/= Atmos
        Rhaeqo,

I certainly agree with you that they should fix the client crashes especially when running scenarios on auto because that's where all new players start and so their first experience shouldn't be repeated crashes. This problem also makes the double xp fever events nearly pointless but aside from this one frustrating problem I think that the developers have been incredibly responsive to the community as well as with their update cycles.

To address your balancing concerns I feel that your experiment is perfect to explain why the 3 heroes performed the way that they did. First of all they're all Earth but Jenia is a front line hero and the other two are back line so you'll have to take in to consideration the occasional push back that Kraken does to the front liners which reduces their over all damage potential because it's time spent not fighting. Secondly all three heroes deal HP % based damage however they're all different % values and because of this the overall damage output of each hero is somewhat based on the overall health of the raid boss that you're fighting. If each hero connects with 10 of their HP based attacks and the Kraken has (1,697,412) total HP then Lin will have gained an additional (288,560) damage, Jenia will have gained an additional (169,741) damage, and Patricia (84,870) damage which seems to line up directly with your results. Finally Lin and Jenia both deal their HP% damage with their active skill while Prospera's is delt with her first auto so this bonus damage depends on their position in the formation AND the order in which the active skills were used.

Hope this helps,

D20 (Divana)

Comment

• Rhaeqo
          Rhaeqo commented
          Editing a comment
          The only thing is that this was water Pantahras and it was a guild raid, which I've found HP% damage doesn't actually work the same way it does in normal raids. But Tyding brought up a good point about Prospera having more support-type skills that detract from the amount of damage she does when compared with heroes who have all damage skills. Still, I find Prospera underwhelming. After I pulled Atmos I shot back up to the top 10 of Arena and prior to that (with only Prospera) I was struggling to stay in the top 50. But Transcending other heroes is starting to make up for the power gap.

Just wanted to chime in that I feel there are a decent amount of updates. Though I've been on the disappointment side when they can't address a certain topic, they go silent; in my case it was over fever time - they seem to be set in their ways of making it a set time rather then utilize facebook/or the mailing system in order to activate when the player HAS the time to spend.

I understand that in the case of bugs or the game not running on certain phones/4g ect. they will address if it''s identified what is causing the problem. Though if you mention certain suggestions/ideas...if A) the pitch doesn't woo them over, or not enough people speak up in the correct forum - they will brush it aside.

As for Prospera, first, D20 - that looks to be pantarah(spelling) not kraken, I could be mistaken though.

As for why other heroes do more damage then her - she has less direct attack moves in place for support skills - so classes with all damage based attacks will have A) additional DPS skills plus B) the buffs offered by Prospera. My main gripe is that at the state of the game, if you have a goddess(which I don't) it becomes a much easier time in almost all respects of the game. Yet acquiring one is very rare, and mileage system while nice will still take a little while to reach one. I fear they may nerf them by the time I get one - and then all this time those with them would have had a huge edge only for it to go moot after balance concerns are addressed(if ever?)

Comment

• Rhaeqo
          Rhaeqo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, this is pretty much what I was referring to in my response.

EDIT: Have you seen the amount of people requesting hero re-balancing on their Facebook page and on here? I think enough people have definitely chimed in for that, but I think the devs aren't sure how to go about balancing them. It's like they're afraid to. I wish they would hire someone to play the game as a normal player and face off against these teams regularly so they could get an accurate assessment of who is under-performing and who is broken. I understand it's hard to make those decisions based on player opinions, but damn, some heroes really need to be reworked.
          Last edited by Rhaeqo; 02-02-2017, 09:10 PM.

• Acronen
          Acronen commented
          Editing a comment
          Hero balancing (though it won't solve everything) would just be the biggest improvement step they could make at this stage. For example, I used to occasionally break top 30 (end of the week) and never fell out of top 50. Now I can't break top 50 because I don't have Atmos, or the right selection of duplicate nat 5's to transcend. The duplicates I have to possibly transcend in the upcoming future are 1 Zenon, 2 Tiat, 2 Justhea. Good mages and all that I really like, but mage transcend skill is lackluster for arenas, and they get stomped on anyway. I just feel stuck, especially since I basically have to avoid any Atmos team, and looking at my long list of getting stomped on in defense, they are all Atmos teams.
          Last edited by Acronen; 02-03-2017, 11:15 AM.

• Rhaeqo
          Rhaeqo commented
          Editing a comment
          I completely understand Acronen and it was the same way for me until I lucked out and pulled her. Without her it was basically impossible to stay in Plat1, but since then I've stayed in Top 10 with relative ease. I'm not bragging either, just trying to make it clear that my early complaints about Atmos seemed like I was just whining because I didn't have her, but now I do have her and I've proven the point I was trying to make: that she's pretty much all it takes to climb the top ranks of arena, along with the right duplicate nat5s (Divana, Lizzy, Kadus, etc.)

I'm sorry you've only managed to pull the mages, they're the least desirable to transcend for me right now as well. I've yet to see a single defense team with a fully transcended Mage make Champion since transcendence was introduced.

Yes unnerf benecia pls!

Comment

Working...
        X