• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/15th Update

Hello Heroes!
    Our new update is now completed

Please check out the detail from here!
    --> https://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/20500

I like the update overall is pretty nice, but I'm disappointed in smelting. For me it's far too expensive to actually make proper use of it because of the randomness of it. I'm not sure if you're just trying to milk the paying players or trying to create a gem sink with the top players, but i can't see the majority of player using it at the Gem cost you've put in.

Comment

I totally agree with Molwar. I was really excited when this option was announced but it's totally unusable for me and everyone I know.
      I suppose the average household income in Korea is half a million dollars per year because the package prices that you've all set just prove that you're interested more in money than a successful product.

Comment

• Rhaeqo
        Rhaeqo commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed, the prices are disgusting. In South Korea the average household income is roughly $19,000 annually. This is pure greed.

Not only smelting, but WHY wasn't the premium scroll drop rate nerf included in the update notes?

Frankly it's bull****. This was clearly a veiled attempt to push players into purchasing gems to buy scroll packs for the 2x mileage event. 1500 gems for 11 scrolls is not a good deal. That averages to roughly 136.36 gems for 1 scroll when previously we were able to get about 2-3 scrolls for around 100 gems (2 key refills which is about 20 runs)

Keep doing shady things like this, and not only will you not see any more money from me (I've already spent thousands), but you won't see me touch a Com2uS game ever again.

Comment

• Acronen
        Acronen commented
        Editing a comment
        The drop rate was nerfed? I thought I just had an unlucky run (which happens to me from time to time) only getting 4 scrolls with about 2000 keys spent on sanctum lvl 13. Or am I farming for scrolls in the wrong place?

• Rhaeqo
        Rhaeqo commented
        Editing a comment
        They won't come out and say it but it was definitely nerfed. It's been confirmed by many players who, as of the update, have suddenly stopped seeing premium scrolls drop in Sanctum at least once in 20 runs. Now you're lucky if you get 1 in 200. So yes, you're unlucky...just unlucky that you're pouring a ton of gems into key refills in the hopes of getting scrolls and didn't realize the rates were nerfed.

Could you just make a copy of the update content in this forum plz? the notice in withhive.com will be deleted soon after

Comment

Could you make a copy of the update content in the forum plz? The update notice will be deleted soon after in that website

Comment

Working...
        X