Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Preview] Superb Heroes, Hell Raid, and MORE!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait till my rose turns brown. And the sun becomes moon

Comment

Well, at least the part of the Hell Raid has been announced to return in March under the naming of World Boss. we can (sort of) relax a bit. Few more patches to go and we're there.

Comment

• LtZerge
        LtZerge commented
        Editing a comment
        now we just need MOAR HOT POCKETS

• Kirbyroth
        Kirbyroth commented
        Editing a comment
        screw dem i want some pizza rolls xD

Hard to believe it's almost been a full YEAR since they last made a peep about this stuff. Are all the original devs gone now or...?

Comment

• TeeBagginIt
        TeeBagginIt commented
        Editing a comment
        i cant believe there hasnt been a major push back from the long time players to seriously demand their money back. It was one thing to have to wait a couple months, then 4 months, and then even 6 months. But are you kidding me, an entire year after this game has come out and they cant even get the entire dam game released?!?! How the hell do they still have a job? When you put out a statement that the update for all this stuff listed is coming soon, people kind of expect that to be within a 12 month window. But im pretty sure this game is dead anyway. I literally havent played a single colosseum battle in over 3 months, probly closer to 4, and i am still top 500. Its a damn shame considering the potential this game had.

This is a bit off-topic but I've been playing a lot of Bleach: Brave Souls. From the Japanese Server perspective, that game's about 2 month newer than EL Global Launch. Since the end of May 2016, the company KLab has released their 6* Awakening system, which is essentially evolving a 5* hero to 6*. Sure, scoff at the rarity, but in that game, a 5* is equivalent to 6* EL heroes. So a 6* in BBS is essentially a Surpassed 6* here on EL, since their character form doesn't change and they get a lightning aura resembling the Superb aura here in EL. Regardless of naming scheme, Bleach: Brave Souls has essentially released their Surpass System to the game. KLab just now announced that the Surpass content wil arrive to Globel players no later than the end of this week.

For a game that has been around for quite a long time, it makes you think about what's up with EL devs. It's been more than 1 year since Surpass beta was out, almost 1 year since our Surpass System was reannounced and hinted "Coming Soon". Yet July 2016, nada. Devs went AWOL, game just died, everything became a buggy mess, nothing happening here. Most of my friends from EL have quit the game (my guildies are still playing). It's ridiculous seeing the game to end up to this state.

Comment

• Kirbyroth
        Kirbyroth commented
        Editing a comment
        I know just keep throwing events at us left and right trying to distract us from the fact they haven't done much.

Just noticed that both our forum mins are no longer admins so i guess this part of the forum no longer has any management.

Comment

• LtZerge
        LtZerge commented
        Editing a comment
        Ehk, this also means we can't get information from the devs or vice versa. Fb page is also dead. Hive support is pretty useless. We're all stuck in the dark

I sent an inquiry to the team via Hive on this. If I get word back I will make sure to update. At this point it seems they are not going to give us this system back which is super dissapointing. I think they would rather keep adding new ultra rare units with superb level skills for the $$$
      If that's the case I'll finally abondon this train wreck of a game experience for good...

Comment

• Kirbyroth
        Kirbyroth commented
        Editing a comment
        I been hoping for this but think that after this long it most likely was scrapped

• LtZerge
        LtZerge commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I contacted Hive support but there's no East Legend support staff, only general inquiry support staff. I tried talking to them but they had no means of answering my question. I sent an email directly to East Interactive and am hoping they even understand english...

• LtZerge
        LtZerge commented
        Editing a comment
        So I sent a direct email to the dev team but I got a bounce-back saying the email no longer exists. I assume that means there was some shuffling happening, I have no idea who runs the game right now but East Interactive it isn't

wow ah superb update takes forever waiting..

Comment

• LtZerge
        LtZerge commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you still have yours from beta? I know the hell knight superbs were deleted and replaced with normal rares

• rhyz
        rhyz commented
        Editing a comment
        Stil have superb bute long time quit this game

So incredibly pathetic

Comment

Working...
      X