Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Preview] Superb Heroes, Hell Raid, and MORE!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Preview] Superb Heroes, Hell Raid, and MORE!!!!

Superb Heroes: Part II

Greetings from Com2uS!
    Please read below for more info on the Superb Heroes and the Hell Raid which is closely related to the Superb Hero content.

■ Which Heroes will be able to become Superb Heroes?
    For now only 18 Heroes including Jasper, Jade, Shaff, and Paz were able to become Superb Heroes.
    In the future, all rare Heroes with the golden rim will be able to become Superb Heroes.
    Please note that it's impossible to release all Superb Heroes at the same time due to technical issues.
    We will be releasing Superb Hero updates over time and we'll try our best to have the content ready as soon as possible.

■ Hell Raid
    Here's a preview of the Hell Raid that's currently being developed right now.
    The Hell Raid will be released after a renewal and is closely related to the Superb Hero content.

▼ The following is the Hell Raid's main UI.

(Please note that the screenshots are in Korean and the UI and the value may change in the process of development.)

▼​ This is Hurharbath, the 11th ruler of the 12 rulers of hell.
    He's supported by many new devils and is able to control the hellfire and becomes even stronger when he's near fire.

▼​ This is Astaroth, the 10th ruler of the 12 rulers of hell.
    He loves war and is able to control darkness, fire, and frost.

▼​ This is Rukibeth, the 9th ruler of the 12 rulers of hell.
    He researches magic like a maniac and is a master of dark magic including curses and summoning creatures of hell.

Coming Soon! Please stay tuned for more information!

100 million HP, eh? Better work on exceeding my lilith

Comment

• Com2uSPeach
      Com2uSPeach commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! Please keep in mind that the value may change!

ahh rukibeth we meet again i wonder how many teams i need to use to beat you now(because of the nerfing with stats)....

Comment

So by rare Heros with the golden rim, does that include tahok, milky, or diana

Comment

• TheGreatChickenWing
        Editing a comment
        but they said, "all rare Heroes with the golden rim" .-.

• Jawnah
        Jawnah commented
        Editing a comment
        My understanding is that all heroes with golden borders (that can reach six star) will be able to be surpassed in the (distant) future. So that would be like Lilith, Diana etc. I don't think that includes tahok though. However, this is all speculation.

• Robertmaciad
        Robertmaciad commented
        Editing a comment
        They mean the first set of superbs will be the 18 human rares, and eventually the combo rares like Luke Lilith and Diana will also superb

All rare that can reach 6*

Comment

Im aware these are not the final value but from one POV, that high of a number will need the entire EL community's veteran-like effort to bring it down. And with that number, Hell Raid should be more of a weekly type world boss raid.

Comment

Its just a preview... i want Eta of comeback release of superb..

Comment

• Com2uSPeach
            Com2uSPeach commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello rhyz, we apologize but we cannot share the exact ETA of the new update before the release. Please know that it is coming very soon!

• Shin no Kami
            Shin no Kami commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe in 20 years.

• Robertmaciad
            Robertmaciad commented
            Editing a comment
            We also need a major guild update, we need a "collect all" button for check-in prizes, we need a way to change guild leadership that way a groups effort isn't wasted if the leader quits the game, we needs more guild skills including magic defense, and why must guild boss prizes suck even at lvl 99, a 4* exp gem is the most common prize but if you can take down a 99 guild boss by then a 4* exp gem is worthless and it helps in no way to level up your advanced hero's, WE WANT DRAGONS!!

I do not quite understand that "all rare Heroes with the golden rim". Does it mean Diana, Lilith, Tyrant (they are not labled as rare heroes, are they?), or mean new heroes like Lucy, Siegfried, Zilong, Yueying?

Comment

the 1.2.0 update is just as dev notes said sacrificing your unused 6* to increase stat of your hero you want.
            the next update after that will have the superbs.the original superbs those 18 mentioned.
            then the next update will be the other rares can become superb but not all as they have stated.
            the rest of the rares becoming superb will be in next updates.

Comment

I'll be super amazed if I can see Barry being surpasses! Either he will be a true "Royal Knight" or something like a knight with a horse!!!

Comment

• LtZerge
                LtZerge commented
                Editing a comment
                Now I kind of want to see him riding around on tyrant XD

Originally posted by TROLLBOMB View Post
              I'll be super amazed if I can see Barry being surpasses! Either he will be a true "Royal Knight" or something like a knight with a horse!!!
              you mean a chibby knight with a donkey? coz he looks like a teenager

Comment

+500 days att1.2.0

Comment

Hi guys. Any idea which hero is going to be included in the list of 18 aside from Jasper, Jade, Shaff, and Paz? I don't know which I am going to focus on leveling.

Comment

• rhyz
                    rhyz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Read this article..
                    forum.com2us.com/forum/main-forum/east-legend-beta-forum/guides-and-tips-ab/880474-tips-superb-experience

thanks rhyz , this is what i was looking for. now i have to stop leveling random heroes.

Comment

When Heroes are become Superb Heroes, is the level going to be resetted (example: level 70/70 to 0/60) ?

Comment

Working...
                  X