Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] iOS v1.2.2. Update & Event Extension

Hi, it's Com2uSPeach!

The v1.2.2 update for iOS has been applied!

As the iOS update has been 5 days delayed compared to the Android update, the events that were in process during the 5 days will be extended. Please refer to the following for the changed end dates.

Magic Coin Event: End date extended from Oct. 8th to Oct. 13th
    Chakra Event : End date extended from Oct. 1st to Oct. 6th
    Nickname Change Event : End date extended from Oct. 8th to Oct. 13th

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the delay of the update.

Thank you for your patience!

This event extension appears to apply to both versions. It would probably be a good idea to give out some free coins to the iOS users for their large amount of lost time. Acquiring all the rewards for the coin exchange is rather difficult so us android players have been dealt a notable and unfair advantage for this. Something like 50 coins would be terrific

Comment

I agree that the bonus coins would help out. Five days extra for Android users makes the event much easier to go through.

Since the coin costs go up, I found out the hard way that they are not specific unlocks but coin costs. I bought the first 3 in the list, then came back and noticed that I only had a few coins left.. Be sure to save up and buy the items you want first.

Comment

Hello, I have checked with the East Legend team and asked about compensation for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately compensating only iOS players is not possible.
        The team has said that it is difficult to distinguish which player is an iOS/ Android player and then send the rewards separately for only one device platform.
        (There are some players who may play the game on both iOS and Android so it is difficult to determine)

We truly apologize for the iOS delay and have tried to compensate by extending the events.
        Thank you for your patience and we hope that there will not be a similar situation again!

Comment

the banner for chakra event has been removed.
          when is the reward for chakra event given out? since i open exactly 24 chakras

Comment

• momojuice
            momojuice commented
            Editing a comment
            should have already gotten it. was another selective hero
        Working...
        X