Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How high have you climbed in the Forgotten Tower?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How high have you climbed in the Forgotten Tower?

Click image for larger version

Name:	180413_chain_640_en.png
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	1773297

Hello Guardians!

With the latest update, we've added in Forgotten Tower (Hard) Mode!

How far have you managed to climb for both Normal and Hard? Feel free to share screenshots, strategies, and your general experience!

Some discussion points to consider:
    • What team do you generally bring to the tower?
    • Do you have specific teams for certain floors?
    • What floor are you stuck on (if any) and why?
    • What items do you go for first in the Forgotten Shop and why?
    We're also open to hearing any feedback you have regarding the mode~

Hi Nyan, what's up!?

Let's go.

How far have you managed to climb for both Normal and Hard?
    Normal - Done (50)
    Hard - On 20
    • What team do you generally bring to the tower?
    I build a "main team" for everything in game for now. Team: 6 starred hwaryong tower, 6* Montain spirit tower, 6* ms dale horse, 6* Walkyria Queen + 5* sup, usually Finn for buff (maxed buff skill).
    Only on Kaos floor (47 normal) i had to use cassandra bishop for prevent the first turn skills that was hitting me a lot.
    Hard 20... My 2 strongest monster are tower and i cant use them :'(
    30 stones book first. Usually the book is food. Cheaper = best for me atm.

Pls, consider a prize for contribuition on the forum!

Cya

Comment

Originally posted by Serafim View Post
      Only on Kaos floor (47 normal) i had to use cassandra bishop for prevent the first turn skills that was hitting me a lot.
      This is where i'm stuck currently. I've been able to brute force my way to this point without much thought but i'm lacking the healing power to stay in this one long enough to win.

Comment

Hi Nyan
        I am stuck with 20F hard too the boss is too tanky maybe i need more max HP damage team
        • What team do you generally bring to the tower? 2 Single DPS (Knight Sylvia and knight hades ), 1 ATK CDMG buff(Knight Juan) , 2 healer (Edele ,Prebella) other alternate team in case I can not use Knight will be King Stien as stunner ,Bishop Langmar for attack debuff and penetration buff,Edele,Prebella ,King Frankenstein as DPS and max HP damage
        Depend on what kind of team I am dealing with

Heal -> disturb heal,single DPS
        Revive->AOE,High DPS team
        Single DPS-> Single DPS /share damage
        Share damage ->AOE,DOT
        Tanky->Max HP damage
        High defense-> Penetration buff
        Immunity and Invincible -> Buff cleansing team,tanky single DPS
        AOE and DOT -> heal and clean

and not all the time i use healer sometime if get stuck i pick off my healer and try.
        20F hard i guess i need more HP damage team
        same reason as Serafim almost all are food then i use 30 stone book first

Comment

Hi i climb to level 52 of normal forgotten tower and 30 hard could be nice to lower the dificulty after stage 50 because most of player i know dont even try stage 51

Comment

Hard FT just for DoT guardian (my mate pass 60F hard with 2 DoT guardian, other just support)... very IMBALANCE that's means BAD GAME BALANCING. What function other guardian IF JUST DoT guardian can beat High Floor (i stuck at Hard 40F, Normal Clear). So my question is "what the fuction other guardians???"

u can SET INCREDIBLE HP on boss AS U LIKE but u GIVE LIMIT with skill base on HP (now 100k). Thats fair?

Because of that, you make BIG GAP with top player.

Comment

To be honest Tower is not grab any top tier guardian and pass each floor. Each floor has unique skills required that top tier guardian cannot beat but lower tier guardians can. I personaly think that is actualy the intention of com2us if it wasnt so then there shouldnt be any existance of lvl 3 guardians. When i started out i couldnt beat with my top tier guardians on hell 8-5 and i actually used grion king to withstand his crazy hit and set back with my healers and support to debuff the boss i couldnt brute force to pass it, as for lvl 51 tower you dont necessarly need to get sarin dots or hwa to dot everything, u can use nasus revival, just kill and revive and heal back up with 3 healers if u must or marias revival too there diferent strats u can use that makes for some the dificulty enojayable for others dont like that. You never know when those trats can also be used outside of tower too.

Comment

Working...
              X