• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Can't select valkyrja as material for standard dimension shift

Player Nickname: hazasin
    Player ID: 10013003117

Server: Global

Description:
    In the dimension shift pannel, standard legendary tab: valkyrja (tower) lvl 45 cannot be selected as material for dimension shift. It is lvl 45 and has been transcended 2 times.

Steps:
    In the dimension shift pannel, standard legendary tab: valkyrja lvl 45 cannot be selected as material for dimension shift.

Solution:
    Accept valkyrja as material for standard legendary shift or include it as an exception on help tab (playing in brazilian portuguese).

Hello @hazasin,

The Valkyrja is a Combine Guardian. Thus, cannot be used in the Dimension Shift.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We'll forward the suggestion to have this information added to a guide page in the game.

Comment

Hello and thanks for replying,

It makes me really upset that I have put so much time, effort and resources and I am not getting the legendary guardian I expected with the dimension shift.

As highlighted on the printscreen. Valkyrja shows in the game book under natural (red highlight) 5 star (green highlight) guardians, making it a fine material for dimension shift, according to the game rules.

Am I to blame for following the rules described in game?

Comment

• Com2uS_AtomicBeard
        Com2uS_AtomicBeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello @hazasin,

Not at all! I've relayed the request and your case.

However, there cannot be anything done right now for the Valkyrja you had combined.

I'll add the screenshot you've provided as well as additional information.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Working...
    X