Giving individul guild members cash or golden key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving individul guild members cash or golden key

If guild masters were able to distribute rewards to individual players then guilds could hold internal competitions just for fun. There would have to be a limit to how much though, maybe once per day or twice a week 20 cash or 1 gold key as reward.

That is a really good idea. The only problem is that it could probably be easily abused to transfer cash and gold between accounts so those limits would have to be addressed. I like the idea though.

Comment

They have way to many problems they have now created on this update. As to a rewards a guild master can give out keys , he or she would have to use their game cash. Any guild can make up goals and competitions for fun at any time. As for ace doing it. You can bet ur ass it's not going to be for free.

Comment

Originally posted by ptp9191 View Post
        That is a really good idea. The only problem is that it could probably be easily abused to transfer cash and gold between accounts so those limits would have to be addressed. I like the idea though.
        I can barely remember posting this it seems so long ago. The game has changed that much i forgot about it. I think thats why i kept the rewards low because of it being abused, 20 cash or even 50 is not a lot and only being allowed to be distributed by the guild master only so that would mean very little gets passed around. Some guilds don't battle and are more a social area so for them it would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete.88 View Post
          They have way to many problems they have now created on this update. As to a rewards a guild master can give out keys , he or she would have to use their game cash. Any guild can make up goals and competitions for fun at any time. As for ace doing it. You can bet ur ass it's not going to be for free.
          I am sure most guild masters could part with a little cash for a bit of fun, 20 cash is 1 hidden fish which is nothing. I thought the key rewards had to be bought for all players not individual players. I have never purchased them so i am not 100% sure. I don't think it was intended to be for ace to run it but for the guild master to have the opportunity to be able to do it, but with limits, maybe even options for type of battle and time limit. It doesn't generate ace any cash so it's not really a runner like you say.

Comment

Working...
          X