KoF gear and pearls.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KoF gear and pearls.

Long time player, first time poster. I guess my first question, is there an actual Com2 employee running these forums? Or are they player moderated? I have asked Com2 numerous times about KoF gear works, and typically get the same generic response that really doesn't answer anything.

My real question is how pearls work with KoF gear. What would be the best pearls to equip? Since KoF gear has very low base damage, but high mysterious damage, how do pearls effect it. Do pearls only effect the base damage, or also the mysterious damage? If they only effect the base damage, it would seem logical to me to simply equip frank damage pearls to get that base damage as high as you can, percent damage would not have much effect since the base is so low.

However, if the pearls have effect based on the mysterious damage, it would seem logical that percent damage pearls would have a much larger effect. The other question is, does large fish damage effect KoF? Are KoF considered "large" fish?

Last question is more about the gear itself. I have heard both sides of this one. Do the properties of the gear effect the base or mysterious damage? Is it worth powering up with cash. The answer again would be no if the properties only effect the base damage, as it is so low as to have minimal effect. But if the properties effect the mysterious damage, it could have huge effect. Same goes for PSD and Yank, are they worth it on KoF?

Any thoughts on this topic would be appreciated. I have been a long time member of the FB page, but that is unofficial and mostly just peoples opinions. It would be nice to actually get some kind of "official" answer on this topic.
Working...
X