Customized tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized tournament

Heres how u host the customized tournaments being theres some people on here that think u half 2 no the president or b cheating some how when u c the bottom of 1 turn from yellow to grey that means that tournament has ended now u just start trying 2 host 1 I always half to do it around 10 2 15 times before it let's me host I get the same message bout I cant host but if u want 2 host 1 that's how u do it sh dont tell anyone this it's a big secret and u half to no certain people to do it to b able 2 do it and instead of getting on here complaining and crying go to the practice field and learn how 2 chip like I did and hio on k1 when I get them it's because I got a 2 mph wind the only wind available on the practice holes and holes I've practiced in them and theres no and when I do the no items one theres no evil Intent it makes it more challenging and I do them cause I like playing not so I can rake in the stars
    Last edited by dboe1172; 01-12-2020, 11:58 PM.

Still needs Com to show the timer for those not in an event as you know when to come back when it will be finishing.

How is your Kyoto HIO map going?

Not saying your cheating, just abusing the system because Com hasn't put proper controls on it to allow for its intended purpose, which certainly wasn't what you are using it for.

Comment

In addition to showing a timer, com also need to have a restriction on the amount of times you can host. Once every 2 weeks should be enough. Maybe also restrict how much control you have, for example, choose a maximum of two options from course, tee, items, skills. Hmm, Kyoto, no skills. Wonder what tee I will be given and will items be allowed. Mix it up a bit.

Comment

As long as everyone can host it should b up 2 you what u want and as many time as u want

Comment

Y does it bother u so much what someone else is doing like I said I dont do it 4 the stars I play 4 the fun of it if u think that I'm not being honest go cry 2 then and get them 2 take away all prizes and c if u change anything u want c me back on here 4 a while only reason I got on was someone made me aware that I was put on blast if i were u 2 i would check in 2 buying stock cause they will let u by as much as u like

Comment

• baknuchel
            baknuchel commented
            Editing a comment
            So if just doing it for the fun of it and not the stars, Why do you host more than one tournament at the same time using same course and tee? If just doing it for the fun of it, why do you start another tournament whilst you can play in existing tournament using same course and tee?
            Answer is simple, you know you have more competition if in the same tournament as other players who have mapped it to the pixel.

Com should also ban a Customized Tournament using same course and tee as a current Tournament. There is no need for 3 or 4 Kyoto 1T tournaments at the same time.

Comment

Well the answer is einstein theres no need to host 2 at the same time cause u dont half 2 wait an hour 2 play anymore

Comment

You are protesting your innocence a lot there dboe and to answer your private message offering a goodwill game, no thanks. Nobody is saying you are cheating, what is getting said is the current setup allows people to abuse the system to their own gain which is against the terms and conditions, the same ones you agreed to when you opened your multiple accounts. That's as simple as it gets. This is a public forum where people are allowed to voice their concerns, other names have been mentioned in the past, some have defended their actions, some have ceased. What you choose to do is your right.

In relation to not harvesting stars, I have 1000 of them, you posted a screenshot with your amount edited out. Why?

Comment

Cuz he's a pixel peeping mapping star grabber? o_0 doing it just for fun though right?

Comment

Still hosting 2 at the same time although has moved to sawgrass 1t out now. Maybe he couldnt beat enough Kyoto experts.

Comment

Showed u how 2 host seen u host nothing yet not claiming I'm a k1 expert but I've been prepping the same course for 6 yrs now so I no it and anyone that wants to play a round message me a time and I'll b glad 2 play anymore and I'll bet that I'll play my shot and b waiting on u but of course in that little amount of time I will have went through all these pages and pages of notes

Comment

And the k1 experts that according 2 u I cant bear ur right cause I don't and won't by the point drinks that there using 2 run up the points

Comment

Working...
                      X