No announcement yet.

Season 8 Update - Make TSG, Points Drinks and Power Fixes new training tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 8 Update - Make TSG, Points Drinks and Power Fixes new training tools

With Career Mode going in the Season 8 update, it would be the perfect opportunity to reassign the role of Tee Shot Guides, Power Fixes and Points Drinks to where they belong as training tools.

Remove them from all forms of the game except Amateur Tour (restrict that to level 50 and below at the same time), Goodwill Matches (as an option) and special Golfstar Hosted Customised Tournaments that allow there use (have a level 50 and below option as well).

They have no place in guild battle, tour or match tournament at higher levels of play. Power fixes are being used with HIO mapping. Tee Shot Guides are making it too easy for a lower skilled player to just use 9 of them in a round. Points Drinks (particularly with a 300% Perfect Zone combo) make a mockery of easier courses like Kyoto, Interlaken In and Sawgrass In.

Points Drinks possibly could be made reasonable for competition if you only got double points for a perfect shot and therefore risk less points than a Perfect Zone drink if you miss the Perfect Zone but even then, better for competition without them.

As long as some non interested script kiddies are steering that company nothing will change. We just have to accept that or stop playing the game further on. But for 100% i agree with you.

Comment

• Marc-y-marc
      Marc-y-marc commented
      Editing a comment
      Just take away ALL perfect shots, the perfect shot drinks, 200 & 300% perfect zone combo's and perfect pouches and you got a whole different game, cause no 2 shots will be the same anymore then

What shots and skills will be victims of that physic change?

Comment

this could be the worst update EVER! none of the stuff that players want will be implemented (e.g. new courses, fix the power bar, allow the guild leader to opt out players, etc) BUT change the game phyics? are u kidding me?! the developers are just using their asses to think stuff. already half of my guild mates are talking quitting this game once for all! just wondering it may the GS way to say goodbye to all of us! WTF!

Comment

it looks exactly like last time they said to 'improve user experience ' by changing the power bar settings. none of users are complaining about power bar, but those idiot developers changed anyway but later changed back due to huge complaints. it's still not 100% like the old version, very easy to come up short but visually very difficult to spot such error. u thought it hit the blue line but actually it's like 1 or 0.5% short of blue line

Comment

As long as NO new course is announced my interest remains constant : #ZERO.
          What are we talking about here ? Some guys who are not able to make a simple update to work after ONE WHOLE HOUR when you see cant connect to servers ?
          Last edited by traîan.mirce; 12-11-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for your suggestions and contribution to this discussion.

I will have the details mentioned relayed to the developers.

-ZenithAngler-

------------------
            Update: The details have been relayed!

Comment

Originally posted by ZenithAngler View Post
              Hello Golfers,

-ZenithAngler-

------------------
              Yeah right..any day now.! LOL

Comment

My favorite is still, getting all the EXPERIENCE UP awards I can’t use.!

No sense moving them from being awards to being something you use GP to buy if you need it.

I’d complain but who would listen.! LOL :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ZenithAngler View Post
                  Hello Golfers,

-ZenithAngler-

------------------
                  This an an automiatic form response from com2 devs. It mean have a nice day, next long awaited major update will coem shortly.

Comment

I agree with everything baknuchel wrote in the first post. Especially about the tee shot guides. Tee **** guides should be eliminated. Takes any skill out of the game and basically makes it unnecessary to practice and learn how to play.

Comment

Regarding the Tee Shot Guides...
                      With the crazy Winds now after the update aforementioned TSG's have become very very important.
                      I hadn't used a TSG so after a while I built up about 300+ of them via rewards etc...
                      I was noticing lower ranking users with average or below average Stats setting Personal Bests scores in Tour mode & I originally just put it down to the well known old Tour Cheat/ Exploit... Though some were no doubt probably still using that Exploit I figured out that they were also burning up 9 TSG's per round & thus being able to achieve these PB scores...
                      With the crazy Winds now I'm seeing still PB's being set in the Tour mode... I then found out that Con2Us had messed up regards the Update & a good many users took advantage of this... It was a simple bug/ exploit in that all they did was Tap to Buy the TSG pack that was for sale at that time but disconnected before completing the transaction = No Money was taken from their Cards but Con2Us credited the accs with the TSG packs, so they repeated this till they had 999 TSG's !!!

So TSG's are very important in these hurricane Winds & Con2Us want you to Buy them, lots of them !!!
                      I'm afraid though that you'll be up against a lot of users who seized upon that brief exploit & they'll be armed with 999 of the Damn things

With similar exploits like this being made public quickly before Con2Us always found the accs & took back the acquired stuff...
                      ZenithAngler Why not this time ?

Comment

• Marc-y-marc
                        Marc-y-marc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Gotta agree on this one, pretty unheard of that there are quite more than a few (entire guilds?) who have taken abuse of this glitch and I think it is pretty safe to say that anyone who has more than 1000 tee shot guides did not get them legally, which should be easily to check on purchase records

ZenithAngler ?
                      Will Con2Us after having patched/ fixed this Glitch be taking back the illegally obtained TSG's from the many many users who exploited this brief but important Glitch?
                      It should not be too hard to check the credit card transactions to check who obtained TSG's legally & who Abused / Cheated using the Glitch right?

Comment

• baknuchel
                        baknuchel commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Unfortunately it happened back in July

They should still take them back, as any previous Exploit that Involved them losing out on their Blood money ($$$) for consumable goodies they seemed to be quick on recovering by checking what's what & reclaiming said illegally obtained goodies back...
                      What was different this time then? o_0

Comment

I'm pretty sure they cannot take them back because it went through the google/apple pay system. Com screwed up a legitimate and legal transaction. Just like when a store gives $10 off coupons and forgets to state it has to be on an item of $50 or more; people will buy up $10 items and the police will not hunt them down and take away their products. However, Com can take away anything that does not go through an authorized financial transaction.

Comment

• baknuchel
                          baknuchel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think you will find the glitch was about cancelling payment at the last point but still getting the goods - not a legitimate transaction.

• jim.software
                          jim.software commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for the info. I was not fortunate enough to get in on the 'deal' so I don't know the full details.
                          But now were in a grey area as far as the legal aspect goes.
                      Working...
                      X