Perfect zone + 300% combo result

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect zone + 300% combo result

I really would like to get this combo on my bag so wanted to see what would be the best way to zero in on this result. From what I have read the PZ + 300% is a "S" grade result and PZ + 200% is an "A" result for caddy bag only. You cant get this result with a club or head cover.

I have an ultimate bag that I'm trying to get this combo on so I was going to use the Legend +10 Combination material that you can buy in guild shop. With the advanced combination I'm guaranteed S or A result. Is there any thing more or different that i can do to get this result? Like doing a regular combo or using equipment rather then the combo material?

This process I'm describing is taking me about 2 weeks per combo attempt and costs 100 stars. I could use unique equipment, that i have a ton of, and do the advanced combo for 80 stars and could do like 10 in one day. I would only want to do this though if there is a chance to get the +300 or at least the +200 PZ.

Thoughts on a better process?

You could do a regular combo with equipment that's +10, but there's not much else to use stars for, so I'd stick with what you're doing now.

Comment

What do you think about using unique equipment VS legend?

Comment

• Ndb1
        Ndb1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Worth a try. With advanced combo, both 200 and 300 are a possibility.

Hey nofronts please post your results. I have never bought the ledgen +10 material not sure how to use it or if it's money well spent. Also if you use unique material do you get the same results?

Comment

nofronts, I'm not sure the PZ+300% is even offered any longer. I think the best you can do is the PZ+200%. Also, keep in mind the width of the "white target area" using a PZ+300% is still not as wide as the "white target area" width when using a PZ drink.

One more thing. It is my understanding the Combo results are all based on "The Luck of the Draw." Using equipment that is PU does not improve your chances. Also, PZ+200% can only be won when using Bag-combos. Club-combos will not get you the PZ+200%. Things to think about.
        Last edited by Redgraham; 06-26-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

It does show that perfect area increase from 100% - 300% is still available.

Some other feedback. I did two combos back to back

The first was guild shop legend power up equipment +10 with advanced combo of 100 stars. I got "S" 3 iron + 6yds.

The second was Unique bag no power ups and the regular combo for 5000 gp. I got "A" power +7

So i don't think that there is a huge difference in using the legend power up equipment.

Comment

Legend power up +10 material just saves you gp to power up a legend item to +10 if you are doing a regular combo, instead of advanced. I see no reason to ever do a regular, since stars are cheap and gp is precious.

Comment

I have been trying for the 100%-300% PZ holy grail for months. I usually get some random club + random yards and revert back. I did keep the rough penalty -80% to test it out. I have been holing out from the rough at 50-100 yds at a much higher rate than before. This is very useful at Safari. I would probably keep SW or AW + yards just to make the flop shot have a larger range.

Comment

• Jeff.lalala
                Jeff.lalala commented
                Editing a comment
                SW and AW + yards don't increase flop distance (SW does increase bunkershot distance), only PW + yards does (and flop+ obv)

Thanks Jeff! I’ll keep that in mind.

Comment

are there any 'transcendence material packages' that can be bought so i don't have to use equipment?

Comment

• Ndb1
                  Ndb1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've never seen any

I’ve already tried over 100 times

Comment

I'm trying to get this from long time, more than 2 yrs i think. I tryed on all my bags from legend ones i had once to last 2 ulties i've got and never got it. It's random and very difficoult to acquire. I will try more with legends and unique materials (adv combination) and i hope I get it, even if it means to loose 41 stats of my worse combination

Comment

I've seen the +200% Variant on Golfstar Dan's youtube setup and someone once posted a picture of the +300% here on the forum....
                    However, I've never seen anyone get a single +Perfect Zone combo of any kind from the in-game notifications.
                    I think you have more chance of winning a golden ticket to visit Willy Wonka's factory than getting one of these I'm afraid.

Comment

• CP44136
                      CP44136 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was looking thru the equipment in my friend's list after this last update and I saw 1 of each: +200 PZ, +300 PZ and +1 PZ pouch. Unfortunately, I failed to write down the players. I have also switched my list to accommodate for the new gift system. ;-(

I saw it in notificastion once and i saw someone post the result in the hive too not too long time ago.... in my guild 2 users have it: one 300% and 200% the other one... it's difficoult as i said but not impossible

Comment

Catched 300% for 1 month after a 200% combo one year before on my old ultimate bag. Very lucky ^^
                      Attached Files

Comment

• nofronts
                        nofronts commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's like spotting BIG FOOT! Congrats!
                    Working...
                    X