Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Korean GREED completely destroyed Golf Star ver.8.05, so long ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean GREED completely destroyed Golf Star ver.8.05, so long ...

There are several old timers here, on this no- use forum, which tried over the last weeks to blow a whistle : hey korean developers, you are screwing up everything ! Of course, no one listened.
    But last version , update to 8.0.5.1383 is such a crap totally based on GREED thats making any normal user to puke disgusted.
    I already wrote about the non-playable career missions, a lot of us did with NO result. And what did koreans served us now ?
    They completely removed trajectory line in career mission and in the long putting last mission, there are those famous 38 yds putts, which no normal use will ever make but of course AI will. For what ? Just to rip off some 50 lousy stars and make idiots spend more hearts trying and trying ? Offering a legend costume for coupons and NO ONE getting it ( i spent 100 no-use coupons, but i saw other guys spending 200 or more ) ?
    Well, no korean boys, you just cannot show me every week you treat me with disrespect and consider me a moron and expect me to love your s**t, ok ? There is an old saying here which tell : you can fk someone in every way you feel like doing it, but, from time to time, look into partner's eyes
    One word for you : GREED
    So, ZenithAngler i salute you, and from now on, i guess you'll never heard of me, again ( thats from Kayser Sozee, if you know what i mean )

1000 coins bet says you'll not quit?
    Although I do agree with nearly everything you said... Repeatedly saying you'll quit & then don't = A bit silly IMHO
    By all means Rip on Con2Us for repeated so called upgrades that only ever ruin the game more & more each time
    There's a lot of GS users really really pissed off with this latest crazy Con2Us watch fiasco & the new matchplay determines your grade each month bull**** as you can see with all the threads & replies in those threads
    Con2Us don't seem to care though 1 way or the other WTF we think about things... They just keep on ruining a once good game & seem determined to keep on doing so
    When you announce your Quitting then do it As to repeatedly say your Quitting & don't just makes you seem silly there Adios Amigo then or not eh o_0

Comment

Originally posted by R0mu1us View Post
      1000 coins bet says you'll not quit?
      Although I do agree with nearly everything you said... Repeatedly saying you'll quit & then don't = A bit silly IMHO
      By all means Rip on Con2Us for repeated so called upgrades that only ever ruin the game more & more each time
      There's a lot of GS users really really pissed off with this latest crazy Con2Us watch fiasco & the new matchplay determines your grade each month bull**** as you can see with all the threads & replies in those threads
      Con2Us don't seem to care though 1 way or the other WTF we think about things... They just keep on ruining a once good game & seem determined to keep on doing so
      When you announce your Quitting then do it As to repeatedly say your Quitting & don't just makes you seem silly there Adios Amigo then or not eh o_0
      You seem to have a little problem in english, brother : never said i was quitting the game, which btw offers no fun right now, but this no-good forum. Try harder next time and when you'll ee another post by me, just call me whatever you want
      Last edited by traîan.mirce; 02-07-2020, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by traîan.mirce View Post

You seem to have a little problem in english, brother : never said i was quitting the game, which btw offers no fun right now, but this no-good forum. Try harder next time and when you'll ee another post by me, just call me whatever you want

traîan.mirce My English is perfectly fine brother, I never mentioned anything regards what you were Quitting be it the Forum, the game itself or both of them even I just assumed you were talking about the Forum. I assumed that you would assume that I was talking about you Quitting the Forum without the need to be specific on what it actually was that you were Quitting
        Anyways if you do indeed Quit this Forum = I doubt you'll be missing out on much since we the GS players are banging our heads against a brick wall of retarded unscrupulous Devs that never ever listen to a single word we say.
        Con2Us have 1 guy who forever says he'll pass on all our thoughts, suggestion, frustrations & ultimately our Disgust in this utterly bonkers crap they keep on doing to Ruin a once good golf game
        ZenithAngler these Devs that you work for are simply a bunch of imbeciles who seem determined to kill this game off I & probably many others like me have nothing really left in us apart from contempt & disgust for the Con2Us Devs... Feel free to let me know that you'll be passing that info on & how much you value my support for the game blah blah blah...
        The point of a Forum like this is for the company to listen & learn from the game's users/ players !!! Not to just keep dishing out token scripted replies of you'll let the Devs know blah blah blah & these Devs never ever ever get back to us ever do they?
        Bull****ting Time Wasting Waste of a Forum IMHO !!!

Comment

• ZenithAngler
          ZenithAngler commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello R0mu1us,

Thanks for the feedback.

The developers do get back to you through the notices.

They try to show their consideration and support for the community by addressing issues and resolving problems that they can at the moment.

Unfortunately, it doesn't usually seem enough due to the number of suggestions either not directly addressed and certain changes or new content implementation intentions are not elaborately provided. Some are even still in the reviewing stages.

I'm sorry you feel that way about the forum.

I was honestly glad people were coming back here to deliver feedback regardless if it was negative.

It's necessary for developers to also hear negative feedback as well.

-ZenithAngler-

Awwhh both of you quit plse

Comment

All games with in app purchases are greedy not just korean games. Search about EA in app purchases and you’ll see people really upset. That said I wish they made more opportunities for people to play who aren’t interested in match. I miss career. Once I complete playing mission and tour (which isn’t great) I have few alternatives except goodwill. It takes a long time in goodwill waiting for the other players. I don’t want it sped up maybe limit it to 5 people? As I’ve said before the changes here are so extreme that it blindsided people. If I were starting anew I’d give up on this game in a short period of time. There is no career so new people can’t learn and will just leave

Comment

Originally posted by Marc-y-marc View Post
            Awwhh both of you quit plse
            No.
            Unlike the other guy I don't repeatedly say I'm quitting anything.
            So why are you telling me to quit?
            Do Con2Us give you some TeeShot Guides to Troll the Forum maybes?
            As any matters I'm bringing up regards the game seem fully justified
            Jog on there's a good lad

Comment

As i said many times, all this “free coupons” from Com2us, has very small % or even none chance of winning whatever. They are there to give you fake hope and keep you trying!

why bother?

try playing less daily, then you’ll see soon you will forget this come2us golf and thats it, if that they wanna fine with me.

prob that eventually will result, with no more updates and the game will slowly go to the trash of history

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
                -Kalifornia- commented
                Editing a comment
                Even with 2x even ultimate chance is 2%. The costume 2x isn’t working out well for me and I’m far from having nearly all the costumes.

• -Kalifornia-
                -Kalifornia- commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe the best way to look at this game is just amusement only. I’m getting to the point of just assuming I’ll be stuck with my 102 starting stat ultimate club that doesn’t even exists anymore. Even if I get a great club with all the changes and the players in the upper tiers I’d still be relegated to average
            Working...
            X