No announcement yet.

Bring back career mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next thing probably will be a 2500 stars guild battle season pass to participate in battle for 1 season

Comment

• baknuchel
      baknuchel commented
      Editing a comment
      You clearly forgot to mention that each guild will go back to 1100 points after each season, get crappy guild mission rewards and have missions for play 1000 match challenge holes, win 1000 match challenge matches and win 500 2:2 match challenge matches!

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for your additional feedback on the new additions they've been making to the v8 update.

All have been forwarded.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Guys please stop! You're giving them ideas.
      LOL! I think ZenithAngler took you seriously.

Comment

• ZenithAngler
        ZenithAngler commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello jim.software,

Yes, I took the feedback regarding the change on the Ball Track Guide seriously and forwarded that to the developers.

There was also the one regarding the no prior notice regarding certain changes that had been implemented.

Thanks for your concern.

-ZenithAngler-

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/annou...-notice-for-eu

Above the link in which the results of the survey are, and surprise surprise, far the most voted about the taking away career mode as the worst decision..

Comment

• RicBernard
        RicBernard commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah! How are people going to pad their course stats now?

Good thing they brought back the ball track guide in career missions, next step, bring back careermode, especially in this time of CORONA / COVID-19 it will be very welcome to spend a lot of time at careermode again, so maybe bring it back as a virgin, with a complete clean sheet, a complete fresh start..

Comment

Bring back the “fast play” points. We have some “Tee posers” these days that play a round as slow as old people..uck..!

Comment

Hello @SPIKERSHOTT
          Thank you for your feedback.

It's been forwarded to the developers.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Any response from the developers on this, as I know many people mis careermode

Comment

I see there is another topic made about this too... How many topics do we have to create to get careermode back?

Comment

Been wanting this back for ages. It's such a shame they dont like feedback that's given to them. Career mode back. Wind back to normal that's all for now. We all know we ain't gona get a new course.

Comment

Quit giving out the mulligan item in the lucky boxes if you aren't going to bring back career mission. They are pointless.

Comment

• RicBernard
                    RicBernard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nearly worthless.....you can still use them in Mission Career.

Hello Golfers,

The following have been forwarded :

1. Suggestion : Bring back Career Mode
                  2. Suggestion : Return winds back to before the Jan. Major Update
                  3. Feedback : Mulligan Item's worth dropped due to the decrease in usable modes(*absence of Career Mode). Thus, is an unfavorable reward from Lucky Box.
                  4. Suggestion : New course desired

Thanks!

-ZenithAngler-

By the way, would you prefer I respond to your suggestions/reports/feedback like above?
                  Any comments on the format are welcome.
                  Not sure if the list of brief details would debunk some of the claims about providing cookie-cutter responses and chatbot answers. However, I did reflect on these comments. Just trying to see if I can provide better assistance to you all.

***Your original texts and other details are also forwarded, don't worry. They refer to my rewording of your suggestions and feedback as well as your original submissions for an objective view on what's been relayed. Additionally, it's to prevent and catch misinterpretation or incorrectly relayed information.
                  ***Feel free to also correct me if anything is missing or wrong. Thanks!
                  Last edited by ZenithAngler; 04-29-2020, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X