No announcement yet.

All-New 2020 Golf Star Season 8 Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-New 2020 Golf Star Season 8 Update!

​Greetings from Com2uS!

Are you ready for the all-new 2020 Golf Star Season 8 Update?

Please check out the detailed info on the update as well as packages/event below and enjoy your round in Golf Star!

■ Golf Star Major Season 8 Update

1. Driving Distance Increase based on Our Users' High Performance!

2. Seasonal Match Challenge

- Check out the new seasonal system and increased variety of match challenge rewards.

3. Content & System Improvement

- The existing grade system has been improved.

- Tour Mode and Customized Match have been improved for more fun.

- The existing Career Mode has been changed to a new tutorial system.

4. New Item - Caddie Watch

5. Mode operation system has been modified to be more efficient.

- The [Support] system will be temporarily unavailable for optimization with the update.

6. Other Improvements

- VIP membership benefits will be improved according to the update.

- For those who have a [Free Pass (Heart)], it will be changed to [Special Membership].

■ Due to the Customized Tournament improvement, the Customized Tournament with the previous system will be closed and the ranking rewards will be distributed. Afterwards, new system tournament will be opened.​

[View more info on the Major Season 8 Update!]

■ Packages

- Sale period: After Jan. 5th maintenance - until Jan. 15th maintenance

1) Happy Caddie Watch Package (3 types)

- Purchase the pack to test out the new equipment, Caddie Watch!

2) 2020 Lucky Package (2 types)

- It's a package consisting of random consumable items and GP.

3) <Urban Techwear Set> Costume, Driving Distance Up Packages and Powerful Consumable Packages are currently available for purchase.

■ Fortune Cookie Prize Ticket Event

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Play Golf Star to collect fortune cookie prize tickets and win rewards!

- Event: After Jan. 5th maintenance - until Jan. 22nd maintenance

- How to participate

1. Play Golf Star game modes.

- Regardless of the game mode, prize tickets will be given according to the no. of holes you play.

2. Tap the [Fortune Cookie] prize ticket at the main lobby!

: Tap on the [Fortune Cookie] icon on the left side of the main screen to check how many tickets you have and enter to win prizes.

※ Please Read ※

- Guaranteed winning prizes will reset on Jan. 15th during the maintenance, and will be available for 2 times in total.

- Prize Tickets will be given according to the number of holes you play. (1 prize ticket for 1 hole)

- Acquired Prize Tickets can be used only during the event. (The tickets won't be available after the event ends)

- From the Ultimate/ Legendary Lucky Package, you'll be able to acquire an Ultimate/ Legendary Club or Caddy Bag at random. (Club Cover excluded)

- The winner announcement will be made on Jan. 29th and the items will be sent out on the same day; however, the schedule may be subject to change.

- For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire.

Happy New Year and we hope to see you more often in 2020!

====================================
    Official Withhive Notice : https://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/35738
    **The notice may not be available for viewing after some time. Please refer to the copy provided here.

Let's see what we have:

1. Where's the distance increase? I noticed nothing like that so far.

2. New itew to 'buy' less wind and increase distance? Is that your understanding of more distance? Shame on you com2.

3. You changed h4 amd h8 on at least all safari tees too. You only mentioned to fresh up T6. Shame on you again.

4. Up to 7y/s wind? Have you ever played real golf with that conditions? Shame on you again.

5. Season pass for 2500 stars. Punch in a vip members face. Also the pass has to be renewed every season? Shame on you.

6. Before update it was possible to get pouches via stars. Now you really want to have about 45 euros for 3rd putting pouch? Ar you nuts?

7. Power bar is out of control. Absolutely no chance woth that speed to stop right. But if i try some weeks with my bew reflexes i can easily catch a bee passing by with two fingers. Shame on you.

I will easily find more stupidness.

So just one question : what kind of brain destroying s h i t are you guys hammering in your already brainless heads?

​​​​​​Have you implemented anything users wanted to have?
    Last edited by mb78; 01-06-2020, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mb78 View Post
      Let's see what we have:

1. Where's the distance increase? I noticed nothing like that so far.

2. New itew to 'buy' less wind and increase distance? Is that your understanding of more distance? Shame on you com2.

3. You changed h4 amd h8 on at least all safari tees too. You only mentioned to fresh up T6. Shame on you again.

4. Up to 7y/s wind? Have you ever played real golf with that conditions? Shame on you again.

5. Season pass for 2500 stars. Punch in a vip members face. Also the pass has to be renewed every season? Shame on you.

6. Before update it was possible to get pouches via stars. Now you really want to have about 45 euros for 3rd putting pouch? Ar you nuts?

7. Power bar is out of control. Absolutely no chance woth that speed to stop right. But if i try some weeks with my bew reflexes i can easily catch a bee passing by with two fingers. Shame on you.

I will easily find more stupidness.

So just one question : what kind of brain destroying s h i t are you guys hammering in your already brainless heads?

​​​​​​Have you implemented anything users wanted to have?
      Its actually 8yd/s winds. Have a screen shot of it

Comment

Next thing is when i reset my stat balnace accuracy and distance are all thw same. No effect
        ​​​​​​

Comment

8 wind for those of us who haven't got thousands of stars and cant afford to fully power up a watch to lower the wind. Rich get richer and the poor get poorer. No way to win a decent amount of stars anymore, game has sadly died a slow and painful death.

Comment

8. Star trophy
            Thx for decrease first step of stars. In the oast we reci3ved 1000 stars now 250? Another shame on you.
            Last edited by mb78; 01-07-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• baknuchel
              baknuchel commented
              Editing a comment
              And only 7 days of 100 stars instead of 15 so total stars reduced from 2500 to 950 for same price.

Wow! Was this over the top, or what? Hopefully much of the results of this update were unintended. If not, I’m afraid I have to question the overall integrity of the GolfStar team at Com2. If they’re watching all the accounts going dormant they need to accept the mistakes, correct and hope bygones can be bygones.

Comment

Worst update yet! Most of my guild mates are about to abandon ship. What is Com2 thinking? Sad!

Comment

• Htigerma51
                Htigerma51 commented
                Editing a comment
                JJ - I think the intent is to drive players out of the game, so that, their servers will be able to handle a reduced level of game play. They are hoping this fixes the ongoing in game disconnect issues.

I haven't posted for a long time. But this update is so universally bad I had to come on just to ask what the hell com2us is thinking? Looks like about time to sell my account.

Comment

Please just revert the game back to before the update. None of what was added is an improvement for players or for golfstar. If you think it will bring in more money, you’re wrong because people are going to quit in droves. You won’t get new players because they will find its impossible now to learn the game and will see how expensive it is and won’t stick around. I’m beginning to think maybe com is secretly wanting to shut the game down and did this on purpose? Because if you keep this update just watch as probably 60-80% of players leave.

Comment

I looked at my friends list. Dear friends I played with for years (who I miss) started leaving even before this update because so many tasks have been added it’s impossible to finish them all and have a life. But at least before this latest update you had the options to hit a few like in career if you were short on time. And yes those people would spend money because things would happen to get you excited again like new clubs or cool new outfits. Now there’s nothing here but a turn off. New outfits? Cool but I can’t play to advance without spending tons of money on other things so what.

Right before the update my mini got really good clubs and I was going to buy vip to get it up to speed. After I saw the update I decided not to so you just lost the money I would have spent on that account.
                  Last edited by -Kalifornia-; 01-08-2020, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Also and excuse this rant as I feel I have a right to be upset as a long time player. I worked hard to be professional and now I’m a “beginner”? That’s an insult. Also with all this new stuff I won’t have time to play one account let alone if a person has a mini. So instead of people spending money on 2 accounts they (maybe) will spend money on one. I’m not sure who’s idea this update was but they need to study economics, supply and demand, incentifying customers, building business goodwill with customers etc because this update just insulted your long term customers

What’s with these watches? What’s next magic underwear?
                    Last edited by -Kalifornia-; 01-08-2020, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Htigerma51
                      Htigerma51 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think that you meant to say ‘magic diapers’. After all we have regressed to beginners....

Im on same page! Wont spent $ for upgrade “caddy watch” and be competitve with some lunatics.

as it seems i missed time for selling acc, now will be a lot of its!

ppl are going to stop playing this there is no more fun, its just spent more to get more to mybe help you to be better

Comment

Com2 u have without a doubt made this game utterly ridiculous to play. Up to 8 mph winds is sheer stupidity and then make players try to get lucky to get an ultimate watch ( which I tried almost 40 times and still have a lousy unique). And DC’s r terrible I’m getting tossed every WC I play which from now on will be none. U manage to make every update a joke and continually drive users out. I will now only be playing guild from now on and from most of the people I speak with r of the same mind. Llets hope u eliminate these ridiculous winds and maybe next update just add a new course.

Comment

Just one word... The biggest SCHEISSE ever... COM2US, CONGRATULATION FOR RUINING THE GAME... BUT AT LEAST ITS FILLING YOUR POCKETS!
                        Last edited by peterle3107; 01-15-2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X