Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2019 Summer Costumes Now Available!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New 2019 Summer Costumes Now Available!




    Greetings from Com2uS!


    New 2019 Summer Costumes are now available for a limited time only!


    Please see below to learn more about the new costumes available in the [Package Shop]and [Event Costume Lucky Boxes].



    ■ New Costumes

    - +20 stats costumes

    - A total of 3 costumes (each for Eve, Chloe and David)









    ■ [Package Shop] Sale Period

    - After Jun. 26th maintenance until Jul. 10th maintenance



    ■ [Event Costume Lucky Box] Open Period

    - After Jun. 26th maintenance until Jul. 3rd maintenance

    * You can only acquire the new costumes from [Event Costume Lucky Boxes] during this time.



    Make sure to check out the new summer costumes!


    ※Please Note※

    - 3 costumes for each character will be available, and each costume has +20 stats.

    - Stats acquired from purchasing the costumes can be duplicated and the same applies even if you switch characters.

  • #2
    No one is stupid enough to think those costumes are worth 50 € or that GS will make those available on that vip box which is mostly a scam for spending stars. Sad update of a game developed by sad incompetents.
    Last edited by traîan.mirce; 06-27-2019, 03:20 AM.

    Comment


    • ZenithAngler
      ZenithAngler commented
      Editing a comment
      Post approved
      -ZenithAngler-

  • #3
    $260.00 for all? No thanks...Why not make them available for stars like you used to? GREED

    Comment


    • #4
      money making for sumoners wars...

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by Bobhopeshow View Post
        $260.00 for all? No thanks...Why not make them available for stars like you used to? GREED
        Because GS can rob the stars from everyone with these 600* on costume vip box which usually gets nothing ( just tried 5 times in a row with 3 costumes available, got nothing, then tried with coupons, same result 6 times in a row : nothing )
        This is called a cheap scam robbery based on developers greed

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by traîan.mirce View Post

          Because GS can rob the stars from everyone with these 600* on costume vip box which usually gets nothing ( just tried 5 times in a row with 3 costumes available, got nothing, then tried with coupons, same result 6 times in a row : nothing )
          This is called a cheap scam robbery based on developers greed
          Sir,

          You have been here long enough to know that your not going to win using the sucky box.

          If you noticed, they only put 1 outfit per character in the box. If you would have got lucky and pulled an outfit, you would still have to pay real money to get them all.

          Better luck next time!!! haha

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Bobhopeshow View Post

            Sir,

            You have been here long enough to know that your not going to win using the sucky box.

            If you noticed, they only put 1 outfit per character in the box. If you would have got lucky and pulled an outfit, you would still have to pay real money to get them all.

            Better luck next time!!! haha
            Its true and you're right , i knew the scheme but i was just curios what limits GS greed has

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by traîan.mirce View Post

              Its true and you're right , i knew the scheme but i was just curios what limits GS greed has


              I came....looked at the forums, sniff sniff...yup, same ole stench. Now I leave and let you get back to playing in the mud puddles. I’ll sniff again in a couple months and yup...it’ll be the same old stench.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Binzanator View Post



                I came....looked at the forums, sniff sniff...yup, same ole stench. Now I leave and let you get back to playing in the mud puddles. I’ll sniff again in a couple months and yup...it’ll be the same old stench.
                Go asked your mom for a new brother son, clearly you are bored there

                Comment


                • #10
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image_67802.png
Views:	5
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	1866625
                  Can we have a Summoner's War costume like this one for Golfstar? It seems that is where the developers' attention is.
                  Last edited by baknuchel; 07-09-2019, 06:11 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    sure. 120$

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X