• What wind is it now

Hey master of com2 coders,

​​​Tell what wind it is?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200308_115312.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	1891242

On pin 1 i got this wind. Yes i know. Powerful watch.

Then i changed to another pin and got this wind there
    Finally i changed back to previous pin and found that wind

So tell me i practiced woth 1,9 wind or 1 wind? Or are all 1,9 winds 1 winds or all 1 winds 1,9 winds?

Attached Files

But after you spin your check in coupons you’ll get an amazing unique watch lol

Comment

• RicBernard
      RicBernard commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re going to hate this...I have 3 accounts and 2 of them got legends first try!

• -Kalifornia-
      -Kalifornia- commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re going to hate this. One of my accounts got an ultimate on one spin of free tickets. Of course it’s the one with the worst clubs and bag and not this one. However I plan to use it as a test case on watches by powering up the watch (it will take me forever as I’ll just use accumulated stars)

Never ever lol

Comment

Yep mb78 it is a practice field bug brought in for version 8 (why should the practice field miss out on all the fun!). You get same wind issue reducing to 1 yard when you replay the shot as well.

Comment

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for the report.

I'll have the developers check on this.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

So it is 1,9 wind now and not just 1y/s?

Comment

Hello @mb78,

I can't confirm anything.

To be honest, I don't have the answer, but it's been relayed to the developers.

I kindly ask for your patience on this matter.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Hello @mb78,

Can you send me the hole # and the name of the course.

The developers would like this information to take a closer look.

Will be waiting on your reply.
              Thanks!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• baknuchel
                baknuchel commented
                Editing a comment
                It is for every hole of every course and every tee ZenithAngler - shouldn't be too hard to find!

I tested cliff out, seq out and saw in. All T1. should be enough information to get their stupid asses up to fix it. Or at least tell if it's the shown wind with wind reduce or not.

But maybe they don't know anything about wind and watches.

Comment

Hello @mb78,

The details have been forwarded.

I had checked on my device as well, but they wanted your details as well.

Thanks for your cooperation.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

For me they can leave ot as it is now because i know they won't care about.

I just want to know if it is the wind including wind down with watch or a real 1 wind

Comment

Hello @mb78,

When I take off the watch, it's 2.0 wind. The wind doesn't change when I switch the hole location.
                    Unlike when I have the watch on.

Could try and test it on yours by taking off the watch as well.

The developers are looking into the change in the wind when changing the location of the hole when the watch is equipped.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

So it's a 2 wind all the time without watch and a reduced wind with watch. But. No 1 wind?

Comment

Nowadays, Very rarely I play a wc but not long ago I played a wc with 2 accounts simultaneously for completing daily missions, ending up with both accounts in same flight, and noticed on some holes that there was a difference in winds between the 2 accounts, which is suggesting not everyone plays same conditions, wasn't a very big difference, but still,...

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
                          -Kalifornia- commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think some accounts run on different servers? On the lucky box page one of my accounts has the watch lucky box on the far right while the others have the gp box on the far right which is strange

• -Kalifornia-
                          -Kalifornia- commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I always wondered if we all get the same game conditions and lucky box odds or if some countries are favored

Hello @mb78,

Yes, from what I could check the wind should be 2 wind default.

The 1 wind change upon hole relocation doesn't seem to happen to every device, so it's being checked by the developers right now.

Hopefully, they'll be able to address it soon and apply a solution.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Working...
                        X