Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Mission

Howdy Friends and Neighbors!!!

Why is it that the only place I can find the 1 Hole Matches, that are to be played for the Friday Daily Mission, is in the Help Section??? Have they been sucked into the Golfstar Abyss???

I need that 20 stars and 30,000gp to power up my Watch!!!

Just as confused as everyone else...

T_Bone1955 Grand Exhausted Poobah and proprietor of the OmohLTD Guild

Come on Com, you need to fix this. If you remove a mode, don't put it on the daily mission.

I expect we should receive compensation of 20 stars and 30000 GP for the 3 daily mission components that can't be completed due to this error.

Comment

WTF is wrong with these idiots!

Comment

• baknuchel
        baknuchel commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing is wrong with the idiots, look like perfect example of idiots to me.

:-)))))))))))))

Comment

Hello Golfers,

This issue was addressed by the developers on their notice.

If you haven't already seen it, please refer to the copy available on the forum.

Link : http://bit.ly/2tYNrO7

Thank you.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• baknuchel
          baknuchel commented
          Editing a comment
          Well done developers, replace non-resident one hole match in daily mission with match tournament that doesn't have a tournament available today.
          Can we expect next week for it to be play Sawgrass 9H course? Developers clearly not software developers but rather comedy developers.
          Will be looking for another daily mission compensation ZenithAngler due to not being able complete the mission again.

Howdy Friends and Neighbors,

I hope y'all are enjoying week 2 of the epic Season 8 downgrade as much as I am!!!

In last weeks episode, we all tried to complete our Daily Mission only to find out that the update eliminated the One Hole Match. I trust you all used your 'compensation' wisely...like saving it.

This week brings us a plethora of wonderful things but since this thread is dealing with Daily Missions I will stay with that.

Imagine my surprise (actually more like a 'what else is new' response) when I hit the 'Play Match Tournament 0/2' Proceed button only to find it padlocked with 'End of Tournament' in gold lettering when trying to complete today's Daily Mission.

There have been many 'comments' concerning the Season 8 but I think you have hit the trifecta with the following things:
        1) Created a Black Hole that sucks up Stars with the Match Challenge 'forced' participation. For lower and mid level player this is basically the kiss of death as their only chance to get any useful equipment to advance.
        2) Completely devalued Tour Play
        3) Have us all wondering what wonders you will present next week

I'll be waiting patiently for my compensation for not being able to complete today's Daily Mission due to padlocking, as others just stampede toward the exit...

T_Bone1955 Grand Exhausted Poobah and proprietor of the OmohLTD Guild
        Last edited by T_bone1955; 01-17-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Some of dev team should come out here to explain

Comment

• baknuchel
            baknuchel commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure I would call 1 staff member allocated a few hours a week to Golfstar a "dev team".

Another daily mission that can't be completed. Brilliant work as usual. Idiots!!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200117-131658.png
Views:	1
Size:	422.9 KB
ID:	1888612
          ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Jackson3980
            Jackson3980 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m having the same problem, I don’t get why they aren’t fixing the issue. It’s the 2nd daily mission that were missing out on the bonuses!

WTF is happening?
          Every single time they update anything at all they break things?
          Latest update has frozen / locked the "Match Tournament" mode & as it's a daily mission task = Can't complete daily missions if we try or fancy playing a little match tournament mode we can't cause it's Gone?
          Who codes these things?
          Seriously who codes so so badly that every time they edit any code they damage stuff? I mean every single God Damn time?
          WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Hellacious.G View Post
            Another daily mission that can't be completed. Brilliant work as usual. Idiots!!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200117-131658.png
Views:	1
Size:	422.9 KB
ID:	1888612
            I just logged in , saw this crap and , to be honest, i laughed : these are your developers ZenithAngler ? Nice guys, btw : is their IQ under par ?

Comment

Originally posted by traîan.mirce View Post

I just logged in , saw this crap and , to be honest, i laughed : these are your developers ZenithAngler ? Nice guys, btw : is their IQ under par ?
              Think near Kyoto t1 level. - 20. But all together

Comment

Hello Golfers,

The report regarding Match Tournament and Daily Missions has been relayed.

Sorry for the disturbance in your gameplay.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Working...
                X