No announcement yet.

Comments on the update 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is trophy collect button hidden in menu instead of being on main screen, as before.. Now lots of people forget to collect the GP of trophies in time, probably done on purpose...?

Comment

Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll have forwarded it to the developers!

Sorry for all the trouble you're going through to collect your trophy goods.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Results of survey...

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/annou...-notice-for-eu

Anyone...?

Comment

Before the update, I would play several hours every day.

After the update:

I took my 3 players out of my guild, because we had played 24 battles in a row against much higher rated guilds. Results were, as expected, demoralizing. The remaining players disbanded and either went elsewhere or left the game.

i quit playing Tour & World Championship because of silly winds.

Then I stopped playing for 3 weeks, hoping that the developers might do something... foolish me....

Since my return, I have only been playing some Career missions, a few Goodwill matches and not much else. I put 1 player in a new start guild(8 players), 1 in an existing guild(44 players but only 8 opted in) and haven’t decided what to do with the last(best) player.

I play match challenge only on days when Daily Missions seem reasonable to play, maybe 2 each week. I am getting used to being tagged as a Beginner(not really. It is insulting!).

Now, I might play a few holes with each player on selected days of the week....

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
            -Kalifornia- commented
            Editing a comment
            I play goodwill and mission. I got a legend watch on free spin so said I what the heck I'll experiment with it but only powering through non purchased star which will take forever. But with limited playing options I don't care if it takes one year. The winds are stupid. Without an ultimate watch even a legend watch isn't much help. If they would scale the biggest non corrected wind to 5 then legend watch players would have a chance. As long as 7 winds are there it is useless for me to play tour. I'd be wasting my time. I probably spend more time watching their videos now than actually playing. Without an ultimate watch even if you pull all best possible equipment here you are doomed .

Ingame chat is harassed by racism, can't that guy be traced and all the accounts used on his devices been banned? User ID Bryan4Dookie he got some other id's too

Comment

• ZenithAngler
            ZenithAngler commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello @Marc-y-marc

A response regarding this user report has been answered on other topics:
            https://forum.com2us.com/forum/annou...ease-stop-this
            https://forum.com2us.com/forum/annou...me-chat-screen

Yes, if the user uses other accounts to continue the offenses they can also be banned, but proper reports and evidence must be submitted regarding the user's offenses.

Don't give up!
            We can get him.

-ZenithAngler-

The copy is provided below.
            ====================

Hello Golfers,

Yes, this user was reported before.

Please note that the user can come back after a certain restriction period is over.

If they return and continue to show such inappropriate behavior, please report the user again to the Support Team.
            Link to the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/ask?gameIdx=330

It seems that the user is not taking restrictions seriously.
            Even so, the developers must follow the proper management policy procedures.

After the 5th occurrence, the user may be permanently restricted for their offenses.

Refer to the Management Policy at the very bottom of the Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M14

-ZenithAngler-

Game keeps jamming and freezing since a couple of days... Anyone else has this too?

Comment

Any news from the developers regarding all comments made, I'd really like careermode back, and be able to spend some relaxing game play eachday again

Comment

Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Regarding the comments made under this topic, I believe the only official one that was mentioned in notices was the Ball Track Guide returning to the Mission Career Difficult.

As for everything else, I haven't seen any apparent changes mentioned in the notices.

I'll give them a nudge about them.

Thanks!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

As mentioned in another post, the very annoying trial period, buy season pass now, which is tricking you into accidentally wasting 2500 stars, by closing the pop-up, has to go, or at least give a confirmation before you lose 2500 stars, what already happened to a lot, including to myself, which feels like I was plainly cheeted out of 2500 stars

Comment

Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Thank you for the suggestion and feedback on the Season Pass pop-up.

Passed it onto the developers.

Thank you!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

I was short before losing stares8with thus pop up too. Let's see how long it will take until they fix that. With that th3y will implement other bugs

Comment

A lot of bubbles and disconnections are witnessed last couple of weeks

Comment

Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Thank you for your report.

I've informed the developers about the inconvenience you've had.

If you're still experiencing connection issues, please contact the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/ask?gameIdx=330

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Daily free star (2x) miraculously gone

Comment

Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Yes, I saw your reply as well on another topic regarding this report.

Thank you!

I've informed the developers regarding it.

-ZenithAngler-

[Click here to go to other topic]

Comment

Working...
                            X