No announcement yet.

Comments on the update 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing topics below, the endless stream of positive reactions on the update season 8 hasn't dried up yet...

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
      -Kalifornia- commented
      Editing a comment
      Because nothing has been done about it and even if we try to play by the new changes you still have tons of players out there that use their free tee guides (and have won stars in the past and still do because of it) and the rest of us are behind the eight ball and com doesn’t care

• baknuchel
      baknuchel commented
      Editing a comment
      I am positive about version 8 - positive it is a complete unredeemable dud. Only viable solution is back to version 7 (or earlier).

Card draw is a joke...!!!
    Actually it's more of an insult to longtime faithful players who've payed their fair share in the past to improve in the game, of which lots payed real money to get stars to get a VIP membership, ao for the card draw and now, if they don't play 10 hours 1:1 matches a day (and have to win quite a few more than lose) they are given the biggest useless crap available, I mean such 'regular' worthless crap that it even wouldn't be useful to someone who is new and just downloaded the game, not that that matters, because with taking away career mode there is really no reason why any new players should stay as they have zero chance to learn and develop, but to the faithful longtime players, really it's an insult, don't even mention the 100 stars for another draw of crap... Really an insult...

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
      -Kalifornia- commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with everything you said. Everything I worked for since 2013 was effectively wiped away. VIP pass is almost worthless now too. They want us to “live” in this game all day. I hardly play now. The joy is gone

• -Kalifornia-
      -Kalifornia- commented
      Editing a comment
      Com set the game up Now thinking that most of us are so desperate to win we’ll buy tons of consumables. Maybe a few people are. The rest will just play as is or walk away. Com forgets there are other games out here even if they’re not golf that people will go to to get their relaxation enjoyment. This game isn’t the ultimate must-play game in the online world

Hello Golfers,

Feedback has been passed on!

Thank you for being honest as always.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

"CAREER MISSIONS SKREWD... Wouldn't say the worst, besides taking away playing tour at yr own level, taking away career mode for relaxed play and practice and a perfect start up for new players , messing up customized tournaments, ruining all fun out of 1:1, degrading match tournament, take away ball trajectory in career missions, make everything about spending money (and stars), downgrading equipment stats dramatically , winds up to 8, ridiculous watches which give +34 yards and - 3.6 wind reduction, card draw crap, and whatever I forgot.. NOW the devs really gave us a challenge in career (why call it career anyway without ball tracker) missions.. First mission.. Single long putting... Make a successful put 3 times... Starting from tee off... So, frankly it's make a HIO 3 times..? :+) anyway, good to see devs have humor....
      Last edited by Marc-y-marc; 02-20-2020, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• confusedgolfer
        confusedgolfer commented
        Editing a comment
        You need to wear the hole in one watch Marc. It's only available to the ones in the know. Turn round 180 degrees, select medium putter, turn round to face the flag again and select 1w sky shot. Turn round again, select long putter, finally, turn round again, select 1w low shot and wait for the timer to hit 1 second. Whack it at 98%, no more, no less then hope it goes in. Might work, might not. What have you got to lose?

Hoddd danm... It works...

Comment

• confusedgolfer
        confusedgolfer commented
        Editing a comment
        Ssshhh Marc, dont tell everyone. Apparently there is a glitch for the safari par 5 shots too. A well driven shot at the elephants excrement dispenser causes its trunk to extend directly to the hole. 1w low shot, Max power and a perfect shot drink means a hole in one. Stick with me, you will be world champ soon.

Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Thank you for the report.

Have relayed it to the developers for a close review!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

I’m still unsure how many of these changes will produce extra revenue for them. Watches - once you power it that’s it. Unless you get ult watch it’s not much help. I doubt few are desperately spinning for an ult watch. Even if you get a great watch now you’re in a tour with people having way more stats and even if you’re Arnold Palmer you can’t beat the scores they can achieve w their reach. Same w match and other game modes. I finally got a new club but with few things I can play to gain any decent amount of GP it will take forever to power it. Then to transcend it to get to the 5000+ stat level you need either loads of gp and legends or ult is which then again now is almost impossible to achieve with Crap cars flips and few play options.

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
          -Kalifornia- commented
          Editing a comment
          If you weren’t in a really good stat position prior to the latest update you’re screwed now. The game is now only enjoyable and capable of winning rewards for the top big stat players. Before you had a chance through hard work and time to at least build your stats up to that level if you wanted to. Now I can’t see a path to that. And why must I be forced to try to get 5000+ stats. I sent some money here when I was in tours where I had a chance. Now I get in tours with people w 2x my stats. Why would I spend money when I have 0 chance to win? Their logic with the changes here is really off

Next glorious change I am hearing is Com is taking out the French and Spanish language supports...?
        So, the end is near..?

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
          -Kalifornia- commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe that’s really what’s going on. Get people to leave they can shut the game down citing “lack of interest”. It’s not money. Look at their financials. They made a record profit last year

About CAREER MISSIONS...

How the heck are you supposed to make 100 - 170 yard approach shots for near pin tournament to within 0.2 yards..?.. when you have 5500 stats..? Flop too short, SW shot doesn't lift and unpredictable... Even unequip all clubs, bags and covers won't help, you practically have to unequip all, reset stats to a very low level.. Even with ball trajectory help it was very tough to get 0.2 yard approach but now fairly impossible, gotta waste 70 hearts or more hoping for a few doable bunker shots.... B T W same thing goes for pin positions tournaments where all shots between 93 and 180 yards are practically impossible..
        Last edited by Marc-y-marc; 02-22-2020, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Near pin scam... I found a solution...

Eventually it ended up within 20 yards of the hole... Not too sure about the pin though

Comment

I have a better solution Marc - looks like I must have holed the shot!

Click image for larger version  Name:	images (48).jpeg Views:	1 Size:	17.4 KB ID:	1890753

Comment

Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Passed on your screenshot to the developers for review.

Thanks again!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

My final result in 2x super premium box event....... I used 382 vip tickets in super premium box and finally, near the end I got 1 mediocre ultimate cover...
                Last edited by Marc-y-marc; 02-28-2020, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Do you notice, now not even 10-15 people play TOUR seriously to achieve something, about 20 don't even care to play 1 round, please bring back the old format where everyone could play at his/her level at least trying to get top 10-top 5.. Maybe add asuperior class to master class tour, like before master A & B, maybe now add superior and the higher you get the stronger the winds... But this current format (like many other changes) is dying..

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
                    -Kalifornia- commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes it’s depressing. I used to enjoy this game so much. There’s no logic for what they did. You get more money encouraging people to play and stay instead of these changes that just make people give up

• -Kalifornia-
                    -Kalifornia- commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I stick around hoping they’ll see what they did was not a good decision but every day I think more and more why am I wasting my time here?

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for the additional feedback again.

@Marc-y-marc, I saw your feedback on another topic and had it relayed. A response was given.

Sorry again to hear that you are suffering from these changes in the game.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Working...
                  X