No announcement yet.

Comments on the update 8?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marc-y-marc I have the same problem constant shut down. I use a iOS iPad. Have checked my internet connection speed and it does 218Mbps at the time of shut down. I think they have set up the system to disconnect at predetermined times so their servers can handle the load. It's like either so many selection of button like getting the friend goodies or going to x amount of screen or playing 3 match games it shuts down.

Comment

Survey from Com2us.. Please fill in and give your opinion..

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...e4IDg/viewform

Thnx

Comment

All of my VIP tickets have disappeared since the update, what is going on?

Comment

• ZenithAngler
          ZenithAngler commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Bobthehorse,

Please restart the game to and check again.

However, if this doesn't resolve it, contact the Support Team for more assistance.

They'll be able to review your account and assist you further.

Link to contact the Support Team: https://customer.withhive.com/help/inquire

-ZenithAngler-

This update is pushing me to desolve my guild and quit. NOTHING they changed with this update was good. I can't play and be competitive, when you play something you do so to improve and conquer the obstacles. Now there is no longer hope to be able to overcome the challenges. It's one thing to beat a opponent, but now you have to beat the game odds before you can think about beating a opponent.

Comment

ZenithAngler Are the devs aware that some people were able to get unlimited free tee guides back in July? Some have 999 and didn’t pay for them while the rest of us are screwed. So those of us who play fair and pay for our supplies are now having to make up what you lost via this update from these cheaters who exploited the system and bugs and got free goods
          Last edited by -Kalifornia-; 01-26-2020, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• ZenithAngler
            ZenithAngler commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello -Kalifornia-,

The developers haven't informed me about it. However, I'll let them know what you've mentioned.

Just to be clear, this was back in July 2019?

Also, would you happen to know details of how the people were able to get the unlimited free tee-guides?

Any other details will help, much appreciated!

-ZenithAngler-

• Marc-y-marc
            Marc-y-marc commented
            Editing a comment
            Not 999 but 9999

• ZenithAngler
            ZenithAngler commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello @Marc-y-marc,

Thank you!

R0mu1us also mentioned it as well, so it's been reported as 9,999!

-ZenithAngler-

@ZenithAngler The Teeshot Guide bug was pretty simple really...
          People tapped on BUY the Teeshot Guides package that was available for sale... Before the Checkout process was complete said users just simply disconnected & didn't complete the Real Money Cash buy transaction on their credit card...
          So as the transaction wasn't completed the user's credit card wasn't charged for the transaction...
          However Con2Us credited said users with the Teeshot guides just as if the transaction was successful.
          So users just repeated this process Until they acquired 9,999 Teeshot Guides all obtained for Zero Cash !!!
          Con2Us realised that something was wrong & Patched / Fixed the Exploit...
          However for some unknown reason Con2Us didn't take back the illegally obtained Teeshot Guides from all or any of the users who exploited this Hack !!!

That's why everyone is a bit upset as you can imagine as a user having 9,999 Teeshot Guides to burn through has a very major advantage versus someone who's had to pay real Money for them or work damn hard for them

Comment

• ZenithAngler
            ZenithAngler commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello R0mu1us,

Thank you for the explanation.

I've forwarded these exact details to the developers.

Honestly, it's upsetting and unbelievable that the developers would've let golfers abuse the game in such ways.

As mentioned in a previous post where you mentioned this specific purchase glitch, I believe if there was truly an issue it was resolved by the developers.

However, it may have not gone public about how they dealt with it and if there was any misunderstanding about the situation of the glitch. Not all glitches actually amount to usable in-game credits and could only end up being a display error. If any game items were being obtained improperly, there would be appropriate measures taken upon the accounts for continual abuse of a glitch in the game.

I don't have the details on the specific case, but I can assure you I'll make sure the developers review what you've mentioned and inform them that you'd like a formal update on the situation.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention again.

-ZenithAngler-

Another BAD thing and money grab, a friend got a unique watch KO-80 and after 3 power up had a plus 2 distance with a -2 wind. Had two more slots to power up so spent the gold. On the next power up he lost the -2 mph and gained 2 more yds so now the watch is useless

Comment

Zenith it
            I believe it was on the first time that the tee shot guides were for sale for real money, a week later I heard that quite a lot, especially at the top teams, made use of the glitch and got maximum 9999 tee shot guides for free, which needless to say is a big advantage for those who made abuse, especially now with uncontrolled winds..
            Pretty sure that everyone who got more than 800 tee shot guides definitely made abuse of the glitch , and it would be easy to check on purchases made..

Comment

• baknuchel
              baknuchel commented
              Editing a comment
              Was early July last year.
              Also don't the terms and conditions state users can receive a permanent ban for first offence of this nature?

• -Kalifornia-
              -Kalifornia- commented
              Editing a comment
              Honest players here should be angry at these cheaters. It’s like shoplifting where the honest people then end up paying for the store losses. Maybe that’s the cause of the greed here. Com is losing money from cheaters

Lots of bubbles since this morning, 02-02-2020 ect, takes long to load another hole or another screen, and I am still hearing ppl thrown out of the game, tried everything, and the customer support doesn't give a new suggestions on what was already tried.. So no help there..

Comment

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for the additional information.

All the details you've provided have also been included in the report.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• -Kalifornia-
                -Kalifornia- commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m tired of the constant bubbles when you try to get guild rewards

Also every time I try to select a lucky box to flip, the game disconnectes. Also like kalifornia says, every time you select the guild mission button it freezes. Work around is to select shop button 1st, but it is not a 100% guarantee to quirk.

Comment

Hello Golfers,

Thank you for your report about the loading issues you've been having in collecting guild content rewards.

The developers have been informed!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

So, now they try to irritate even more by taking away the purple marker in career missions mode...??? Wtf... They really want ppl to quit..

Comment

Bring Back the Ball Tracer in Career Mission!

Comment

• RicBernard
                      RicBernard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why?......

• jim.software
                      jim.software commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When you have to get within 20 yards total for all 9 shots, it makes the downhill chips virtually impossible. The tracer guide is a must have because It takes a perfect hit on just the right place at the edge of the green to slow the ball enough to get within 5 yards of the pin.

This game has now totally become about how to make as much ppl stop as possible, what's next,... You have to buy a 2500 stars guild battle season ticket to participate?

Comment

Working...
                    X