Unfair error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair error

So as you can see from the screenshot attached. Com said for a limited time we could buy the new Halloween costumes with our stars. But then reneged on this and changed the promo poster. I think Com should honour this and let use buy them with stars. It’s only fair. I’m not paying actual money on virtual clothing that’s just crazy.

Agree. They can hav3 the 500 stars. Scam again

Comment

I posted this already and do agree. They claim it was posted in error but clearly this is use another way for them to try and separate us from our money. Ive played this game since it was first introduced. Ive seen a lot of changes most all of them to try and increase profits. The tickets for outfits now is justly so lame. I need 3 more outfits and have needed that many for the last 2 years. I just dont see it happening. I’m done spending money on this game!!!

Comment

Hello Golfers,

I've compiled your feedback and have relayed them to the developers.

Thank you for your feedback on the outfit packages.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• baknuchel
          baknuchel commented
          Editing a comment
          Funny how these errors are never in favour of the player isn't it?

Because I respect you and trust your opinion Zenith. Are you allowed to have an opinion and if so would you share it with us.

Do you think Com should honour the original post I screen shot?

Comment

• ZenithAngler
          ZenithAngler commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello stu_simo,

To be honest, I can't say because I don't know all the facts. There are other factors and parties to consider when such translation errors occur.

I'm certain though that the Golf Star team is very aware of the demands of the community and will perhaps consider such package options in the future.

-ZenithAngler-

You guys do realize that in that post they never say how many stars the outfits would cost, so they can honour the deal by making them available for 1 million stars, and you still wouldn't be able to buy them

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff.lalala View Post
          You guys do realize that in that post they never say how many stars the outfits would cost, so they can honour the deal by making them available for 1 million stars, and you still wouldn't be able to buy them
          That thought did cross my mind too Jeff. Unfortunately so did the thought that some could actually afford the 1 million stars through their "sourcing" of stars.

Comment

New Costume Lucky Box event is an awesome make up for the error last week. Get in on it. I got 4 costumes so far.

Comment

Did you get any of the +20 costumes? I got all the costumes except the +20 ones; zero +20 costumes.

Comment

• baknuchel
                baknuchel commented
                Editing a comment
                ZenithAngler you actually play?

• jim.software
                jim.software commented
                Editing a comment
                ZenithAngler, I too decided to give up. I might give it one more chance with 600 stars after collecting the guild battle and career rewards.
                I think the drop rate for the 20 stat costumes is near zero, because I don't know anyone that got a lucky spin for one of them.
                As baknuchel said, it was nice to get the rest of the costumes tho.

• ZenithAngler
                ZenithAngler commented
                Editing a comment
                baknuchel Congrats!! Yeah, I got a few costumes for Chloe which was nice! Didn't get the new +20 one though. Yes, I play. I'm not as skilled as many of the Golfers here. I'm honestly considering asking for tips.

jim.software Good luck! Not enough stars left now for me and there's only 3 more hrs left.

-ZenithAngler-

its funny how some users are trying to confuse the others with the lucky box scam , but its ok, go and spend, dudes

Comment

Originally posted by jim.software View Post
                Did you get any of the +20 costumes? I got all the costumes except the +20 ones; zero +20 costumes.
                lol, sure, he got everything included the ones of 50$ a piece...then he woke up in the morning

Comment

I got one

Comment

• jim.software
                    jim.software commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lucky! Good to know it was not impossible.
                Working...
                X