No vip coupons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No vip coupons

I have 2 accounts. Both at present are not getting any lucky box vip coupons. Yet I am a VIP on both accounts. The last 3 times
    why is this please. And can it be sorted quick. Thx. .spartacus. And oncloud69.

Hmm. Can I ask why no response. It tells me I’m receiving them. But none get added. Can someone let me know this is being looked into thanks
    I use an iPad mini 4. And up until last week this has not been a problem. Have they stop being issued. Am I just losing the plot.

Comment

Hi oncloud69,

We're sorry you're experiencing this. I will ask our dev team to look into your two accounts and resolve this issue.

Thank you for your support!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

You don't get coupons for the VIP. You go into the equipment lucky box and each week you'll get a free spin on the middle one. You'll have to look at the button and notice that it has changed to a free spin.

Comment

In which case it shows how much attention I’ve paid in the past. It may well be me losing the plot then. If so apologies to all
          i blame it on my age. Thanks for responses. I will respond again in 2 days then a week will have past. SORRY.

Comment

Working...
          X