Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional career award for getting all 42 stars

Hi everyone!

So I've just beaten the professional career and got all 42 stars. Now I'm supposed to get awarded with 600 stars, but you guessed right, nothing happens when I click the claim-reward icon and I've already tried reinstalling the game.

Anyone heard of this bug before and how to solve it? Help would be appreciated, ty!

/Korpen90

Try logging out and shutting down the game and then restart, login and see if that works. If my memory serves me, it took 12/24 hours before I was able to get mine.

There have been several 'glitches' with this reward. Some people could never collect, but I think that one is fixed.

I had received the reward and then, months later, out of the blue I was back to 41 stars. I finished the career mission again but did not get the 600 stars again, LOL. Would have been nice to get another 600 stars.

Comment

• Korpen90
      Korpen90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your reply!

I did try shutting down, restarting and log out and back in but to no avail. Even reinstalled the game which also didn't work.

I contacted customer support about the issue and finally got a reply saying that they will send me the stars I was unable to collect but haven't received them yet, if I ever will that is..

Well maybe one day I can finally collect them or the supportteam will send me the stars, who knows

Hi have the same problem with the semi pro reward of 400 stars since 24h have tried to relaunch blue stack and golf star, also tried with my phone, no way !!!!!!
    have u finaly got the stars and after how many days ?
    thks ur response asap as i need the 400 stars ;-)

Comment

• Korpen90
      Korpen90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi thanks for replying.

I don't play golfstar in bluestacks but I may try it since I've played other mobile games via bluestacks.

I contacted com2us customer support about the issue and got replied back. They told me they will send the stars which I can't collect but have not yet received them, guess I'll just wait then. Hope it works for you though

Same issue. Can not collect. Tried logging out and back in. Did not work. Sent email to customer service 2 weeks ago. They responded 2 days ago saying stars would be sent out after 1/4/19 maintenance. They were not. What next?

Comment

• Korpen90
      Korpen90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I must have been lucky getting replied after only 3 days lol..

Yeah I didn't get the stars like they said either so good question, what now?! Guess we'll just give it up and wait to see if they fix the issue later on but I dunno, seems to me it will never happen.

I have the same problem. I passed amateur and semi pro and cannot collect my reward stars

Comment

Hi golfers,

We're sorry you're experiencing this. Please give me your HIVE ID and I will deliver your info to our dev team to investigate.

Thank you for your support!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Hi golfers,

Actually, never mind. There is a notice regarding this issue which can be found here: http://bit.ly/2RAiidX

The issue will be resolved on the next update.

Thank you for your support!

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

Working...
        X