Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this person cheated? If so how?

Has this person cheated? If so how?
    this person never played one shot and was shaded out on every hole with zero connection bars.
    How has this person managed such a score?

look at nationality, lol

Comment

• stu_simo
      stu_simo commented
      Editing a comment
      What has that got to do with anything. Just looking for accurate and knowledgable answers.

• ZenithAngler
      ZenithAngler commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi traîan.mirce,

I like to look to our long-time users in the community for informed critiques of the game. There are few users so intimately familiar with everything right and wrong about our game than you, and for that, I very much appreciate your feedback.

However, you consistently demonstrate a harmful obsession with the flag that a user accused of cheating chose when creating their account. I don't understand what you've been trying for so many months to imply about Korean users or Korean people.

So, knowing that...

a) the vast majority of our user base is in Asia, most of whom are in Korea
      b) users are not required to select the flag of the country they reside, so the user indicated by the OP could be from anywhere
      c) implying that there's a systemic issue of cheating among Korean users would require knowledge of internal data that you do not have, and that the frequency of users with Korean flags being reported is so easily explained by statistical probability

...can I ask you what you are trying to imply? Because if there's something you know that I don't that would help solve an issue, I'm all ears.

But comments like this seem, at worst, rooted in prejudice and, at best, ill-informed.

Thank you for your support!

-ZenithAngler-

Hi stu_simo,

Thank you for alerting us to this! I will ask our dev team to investigate this tournament and figure out what happened.

-ZenithAngler-

Comment

• stu_simo
      stu_simo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanx Zenith for looking into this for me.

Also I’m really happy that you have expanded on my response to traian’s comment. It’s not needed and I’m glad that you have tried to educate a clearly ill informed individual.

I hope all Administrators are as keen and a passionate as you clearly are.

i was impllying nothing but same old issues we all know , but enjoy your game, see you in real life as i wont waste time here
    And btw, stu_simo just do not jump to conclusions until you have no clue on anything, brother , this advice will help you in life ( if you have a happy one, but i doubt it )

Comment

• stu_simo
      stu_simo commented
      Editing a comment
      So sad. Oh well. On with my happy and healthy life I go. Ta tah.

• Darkness2880
      Darkness2880 commented
      Editing a comment
      Traian, you keep saying you won't waste time on here and yet you never go away. I wish you would make good on what you say and just leave this forum be. You rarely bring anything of usefulness to the table when you leave comments.

Stu, for me I would need to see several more screenshots than the ones you've posted. Looks like he played to a -13 and then DC'd on the last hole before teeing off. Without seeing multiple screenshots of several holes where he hasn't tee'd off it would be hard to assume he never played a shot and gotten any type of score better than par. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• stu_simo
      stu_simo commented
      Editing a comment
      I only have the one screen grab. Oh well.
      By the way he deffo didn’t participate in any of the holes. But that’s just my word against there’s.
      I understand fully.

I just blocked traian, I suggest you guys do the same if you want to avoid his posts.

Comment

• stu_simo
      stu_simo commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t know how to block someone.

• ZenithAngler
      ZenithAngler commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi golfers,

No need, I banned him. At one point last year, he changed his language to suggest that Korean players are "Gods" to make his racist accusations seem more palatable and I let it slide for way too long. Racism has no place here.

-ZenithAngler-

• stu_simo
      stu_simo commented
      Editing a comment
      So is he banned from the forum or the whole game?

He is banned on the forum only, as the forum account isn't linked to the game account, you can't ban someone on gs for something that happens here.

Comment

Good to see you have taken action on this racism ZenithAngler

Comment

Also possible it was a very rare glitch. I once got a -31 and had DCd on the first hole in a goodwill match.

Comment

• Darkness2880
          Darkness2880 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheater! Haha
      Working...
      X