X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djlucky17
    started a topic Gold star issue in career

Gold star issue in career

I finished amateur section of career and it will not allow me to collect my 250 gold coins. It shows a ! icon and when i click on it it will not allow me to collect the coins. I finished all the required 48 stars to pass the level. Please assist if possible.My account is djlucky1171977

• technika2006
    replied
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• ZenithAngler
    replied
    Hi golfers,

Actually, no need to provide your HIVE IDs. This issue will be resolved on our next update. We posted a notice which can be found here: http://bit.ly/2RAiidX

Thank you for your support!

-ZentihAngler-

Leave a comment:

• ZenithAngler
    replied
    Hi golfers,

We're sorry you're experiencing this issue. Everyone who is experiencing this issue, please provide me with your HIVE ID and I will deliver this to the dev team to investigate.

And thank you for reminding me that I completed Professional Career a few months ago and totally forgot that I couldn't redeem my Stars. I wouldn't mind getting them either.

Thank you for your support!

-ZentihAngler-

Leave a comment:

• BigBumpbooty
    replied
    This is getting old. I have sent emails to customer service and they reply the same say they will look into. Been going on 3 weeks now and no word.

Leave a comment:

• xxxJODIExxx
    replied
    Screen shot Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-06-16-44-32.png
Views:	2
Size:	575.1 KB
ID:	1840105

Leave a comment:

• xxxJODIExxx
    replied
    I am having the same issue with amateur and semi pro mode
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BigBumpbooty
    replied
    Same problem here at different level. Tried logging out and restarting several times. Same result (still unable to collect award). Sent emails to customer service 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago. They responded 2 days ago say they forwarded to developers and awards would be sent after 1/4/19 maintenance update. They were not. This issue is not being addressed as I am still unable to collect. I am glad others are having same issue as it tells me it’s a bug that needs to be fixed.
    Unable to collect this award no matter what I do

Leave a comment:

• technika2006
    replied
    Im having the same issue and its been over 3 days now . Logging out and in again hasn't made any difference .

Leave a comment:

• jim.software
    replied
    Try logging out and shutting down the game and then restart, login and see if that works. If my memory serves me, it took 12/24 hours before I was able to get mine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X