Gold star issue in career

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold star issue in career

I finished amateur section of career and it will not allow me to collect my 250 gold coins. It shows a ! icon and when i click on it it will not allow me to collect the coins. I finished all the required 48 stars to pass the level. Please assist if possible.My account is djlucky1171977

Try logging out and shutting down the game and then restart, login and see if that works. If my memory serves me, it took 12/24 hours before I was able to get mine.

Comment

Im having the same issue and its been over 3 days now . Logging out and in again hasn't made any difference .

Comment

Same problem here at different level. Tried logging out and restarting several times. Same result (still unable to collect award). Sent emails to customer service 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago. They responded 2 days ago say they forwarded to developers and awards would be sent after 1/4/19 maintenance update. They were not. This issue is not being addressed as I am still unable to collect. I am glad others are having same issue as it tells me it’s a bug that needs to be fixed.

Comment

I am having the same issue with amateur and semi pro mode
          Attached Files

Comment

Screen shot Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-06-16-44-32.png
Views:	2
Size:	575.1 KB
ID:	1840105

Comment

This is getting old. I have sent emails to customer service and they reply the same say they will look into. Been going on 3 weeks now and no word.

Comment

Hi golfers,

We're sorry you're experiencing this issue. Everyone who is experiencing this issue, please provide me with your HIVE ID and I will deliver this to the dev team to investigate.

And thank you for reminding me that I completed Professional Career a few months ago and totally forgot that I couldn't redeem my Stars. I wouldn't mind getting them either.

Thank you for your support!

-ZentihAngler-

Comment

Hi golfers,

Actually, no need to provide your HIVE IDs. This issue will be resolved on our next update. We posted a notice which can be found here: http://bit.ly/2RAiidX

Thank you for your support!

-ZentihAngler-

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Working...
                    X